What's new

STAYWARD

What we have learned is that we can only trust what Woj says. I'm completely numb to anyone elses take on things.

I won't even trust Hayward's stupid article if Woj doesn't confirm that I'm not dreaming.

Trib just posted a Tony Jones article: http://www.sltrib.com/home/5470829-155/utah-jazz-gordon-hayward-spurns-jazz

The saga of Gordon Hayward's free agency continues.

Numerous outlets reported Tuesday afternoon that Hayward intended to end his free agency by signing with the Boston Celtics. His agent, Mark Bartelstein, tells The Tribune those reports are premature.

"Gordon and his wife are still in the process of making a decision," Bartelstein said. "This is the toughest decision of Gordon's life. He's still trying to work through it."

Bartelstein said a final decision on whether Hayward will play for the Jazz or Celtics may not come until Wednesday. Bartelstein also said he and Hayward haven't given the Jazz a final decision.

Two Jazz sources told The Tribune the franchise hasn't been given a final answer by Hayward. Team president Steve Starks confirmed that on Twitter, when he tweeted: "We trust Gordon and his agent that no decision has been made. Good communication all day and a great relationship."

May not come until Wednesday???

One of the many things I despise about the NBA. They shouldn't allow players to hold teams hostage like this. Fine them or something. Is like a damn circus.

If Hayward doesn't announce until tomorrow.... holy ****show. He gotta get on this stage NOW.

Amazing how much people attach their egos to millionaires playing a game. Just a thought.

not sure it's an "ego" thing. But, yeah, there's some shocking displays of affect in here. Especially considering the dearth of ACTUAL INFORMATION.

If Hayward doesn't announce until tomorrow.... holy ****show. He gotta get on this stage NOW.

Obviously he doesnt care that much. The **** show stated 2 hours ago and he has done nothing to calm the storm. He should have announced his intentions in whatever dumb way he has planned or at the very least given a time he is going to make an official announcement.