What's new

STAYWARD

I think the Jazz have one or more trades lined up for Favors, but it would depend on whether Hayward is re-signing.

I think the Jazz have one or more trades lined up for Favors, but it would depend on whether Hayward is re-signing.

Probably the case. I also think there are some value guys that we could get on MLE... Patterson likely gets MLE... market is softening and there are some dudes out there.

[TWEET]881961403719991297[/TWEET]
Tony from the trib says the meeting is still going on.

https://twitter.com/tribjazz/status/881961403719991297

That's good to hear it's still going. I have seen quite a bit of smoke saying Boston was a done deal. It takes just a few minutes to say "See ya later!". It would be awesome if they are hammering out the contract details right now.

Likely just putting the finishing touches on his Player's Tribune piece where he blasts KD for leaving his team and vows to annihilate GS.

Supposedly his wife is due any day now, so that could explain why he isnt in the meeting.

Ohhhhhhhhh well that then. I still think the other offseason stuff indicates we are headed for a somewhat amicable breakup. I think to make the money he wants he needs to leave and be i a role that better suits what we offer.

[TWEET]881957167829590016[/TWEET]
Tony Jones tweet...

https://twitter.com/tribjazz/status/881957167829590016

Important note I've been told heading into meeting today: if the Jazz secure Hayward, they won't be done trying to upgrade the roster
12:25 PM - 3 Jul 2017
Good. They shouldn't be content. They're getting younger, more athletic and healthier. They should always be looking to upgrade. If you're not getting better, you're getting worse. There's nothing stationary about roster building in professional sports.

Calling my shot right now... we sign Patrick Patterson to the MLE... 2-3 year deal.

Other than Kings haven't heard much on him. I know Locke has mentioned him a lot over the years... He has Jazz DNA for sure.