What's new

Stein: Utah is telling teams Hayward is unavailable.

stitches

2023 Prediction Contest Winner
ESPN sources say that the Celtics, so far, have been stifled in their attempts to turn the No. 3 pick into an established veteran via trade.
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) June 22, 2016

Story going online details Boston's thwarted attempts to trade for Jimmy Butler, Gordon Hayward or either Jabari Parker or Khris Middleton.

Utah, sources say, is telling interested teams Gordon Hayward is unavailable. Ditto for Milwaukee with Jabari Parker and Khris Middleton.

... Good.

I love it. Build up that value so they up the offer

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

The best thing about this unequivocal position is that they seem to have good confidence in their ability to keep him, which is great.

I am well pleased.

2faaef40-e4ea-0131-6cff-0aa0f90d87b4.jpg

More than likely, we don't move him and I get why. But this is brilliant if our FO might secretly consider it. His value could spike

The ESPN article also states other teams are going after Hayward. Said that Phx have the 4th & 13th pick have been trying to get the Jazz to budge. If Jazz could get Knight/4th pick in a trade for Hayward I think I gamble and then draft the best avble Sf of the future. I love the idea, Exum can also play next to Knight, with Hood at the 3. The draft can't come sooner!!!

https://espn.go.com/nba/draft2016/s...-bid-swap-no-3-draft-pick-established-veteran

Knight is NOT a good winning basketball player. He doesn't move the needle... like... AT ALL!!

The ESPN article also states other teams are going after Hayward. Said that Phx have the 4th & 13th pick have been trying to get the Jazz to budge. If Jazz could get Knight/4th pick in a trade for Hayward I think I gamble and then draft the best avble Sf of the future. I love the idea, Exum can also play next to Knight, with Hood at the 3. The draft can't come sooner!!!

https://espn.go.com/nba/draft2016/s...-bid-swap-no-3-draft-pick-established-veteran

Brandon Knight doesnt move the needle.

Knight and 4 and 13 for Hayward magnificent. I only know Jazz fans will not agree. Please fan of Jazz pleas know max hayward makes jazz only always peak 8-5 seed out first round. It is now time for Jazz and make trade of Hayward restart the botch rebuild. Thee idiot Jazz fan can never agree with this I know.

I'm not big on Knight but the picks are intriguing.

We leave the draft with Jamal Murray, Poeltl and Luwawu....

So are the Jazz very confident that Gordon's gonna resign with the team then? If not, he walks... and we're all gonna be asking ourselves why we should've traded him then? I like the Phoenix offer TBH.

Knight and 4 and 13 for Hayward magnificent. I only know Jazz fans will not agree. Please fan of Jazz pleas know max hayward makes jazz only always peak 8-5 seed out first round. It is now time for Jazz and make trade of Hayward restart the botch rebuild. Thee idiot Jazz fan can never agree with this I know.

Why are you always trying to trade away the hero of Utah Gordon Hayward?

I know one thing. I can smell smoking fire here guys.Lat week I hear special report Gordon can work harder than ever before just last week. Why then are they say this? I think Jazz bolster his value and only make bidding war and they can trade him.

And as for enemy for Rgiss. you should never try insult me and make disgrace ok?

It's funny. The same people backing a gable to possibly get a star out of a top two pick then settle on the third pick for a huge piece of the team and then decide it's okay to trade Hayward for the 4th pick. I mean, obviously they don't give a ****, they just wannna roll them dice one more time and see if they connect with a longshot superstar that no one sees except them and their gambly twitchy fingers.

**** all you who wanna trade Hayward for a 100:1 shot. **** you. **** you. **** YOU!