What's new

Stephen A claims Hayward IS Boston's problem.

Very true. D-Will had the same problem. Gordon’s injury hurt him, but like I said before, if he doesn’t improve even by playoff time this season.....they’ll be all over him and it’ll only get worse from there. Truly don’t know why you’d want to deal with that **** when you can have max money, be with a very well ran organization, and fans that are generally very supportive. One day.....Gordon may look back.....and wonder what could have been.

This... that 5th year likely looks really great right now. He was set up on and off court here for continued success. Wanted more AS games and to be with his college coach in a cool market... bit off more than he can chew plus he got really unlucky.

Kyrie hogs the ball... Horford hasn't shot well... Brown has been awful... Tatum is going full Kobe... Marcus Smart continues to brick shots... but the media blames Gordo. He hasn't shot well yet, but he sits in the corner and you can't ignore him out there... how he gets the blame is comical... he's being compared to Fultz in that they have to play him even though he holds them back.

Enjoy all that attention Gordon.

giphy.gif
Lol
I'm watching Hayward get speared on ESPN, even his biggest fan boy Bill Simmons was tweeting critically of him the other night (like they just discovered what Jazz fans already knew). Then I see Durant necessarily and deservedly pelted with questions about team chemistry, his fight with Draymond and rumors about Durant killing team chemistry. And I wonder when these kids will learn that Jazz reporters toss soft balls, the fans love you until you leave, and money is essentially the same across the NBA.
Good post

I don't know why i had never recognized the parallels to DWill. The exit, the hype, the injury, the disapointment.

In later years I was hoping for a Dwill redemption . maybe someday I will feel the same about Hogwarts.

I don't know why i had never recognized the parallels to DWill. The exit, the hype, the injury, the disapointment.

In later years I was hoping for a Dwill redemption . maybe someday I will feel the same about Hogwarts.

I have fond playoff memories of DWill, Hayward, not so much.

At least the Jazz got players in return for DWill, that's why it's difficult to get over Hayward. Mind was made up and led the Jazz on. That's doing someone Dirty alright. Imagine if the Jazz didn't land Donovan?? I mean, it all worked out but that was a minor miracle.

I have fond playoff memories of DWill, Hayward, not so much.
A lot of that is due to the fact that the franchise actively tried to not be competitive or went with a team that featured Al Jefferson.

The only real disappointment of Hayward's Jazz career was the year before they made the playoffs when it felt like they dropped the ball at the end of the season.

Hayward said he is okay to come off the bench... haha! Can you imagine a $30M player coming off the bench?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk