What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

Catch this. So my car battery decides to shut down while leaving the grocery store. The guy at Maceys had jumpers so I just have to look for a good soul in the parking lot to help me out. Well this high end looking lady is sitting in her car right next to mine, in the driver’s seat, clearly sees that I just need my car jumped and just waves me off. Totally ignores me. Good thing a guy nearby saw me and decided to spend 5 minutes of his time to help a brother. The bitch!

Catch this. So my car battery decides to shut down while leaving the grocery store. The guy at Maceys had jumpers so I just have to look for a good soul in the parking lot to help me out. Well this high end looking lady is sitting in her car right next to mine, in the driver’s seat, clearly sees that I just need my car jumped and just waves me off. Totally ignores me. Good thing a guy nearby saw me and decided to spend 5 minutes of his time to help a brother. The bitch!
Sadly, women have to worry about stuff like this. We are all cautioned to avoid these types of situations as they are often used as ploys to rob or rape. She may have been too frightened to help.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Sadly, women have to worry about stuff like this. We are all cautioned to avoid these types of situations as they are often used as ploys to rob or rape. She may have been too frightened to help.

In a Macey’s parking lot at 5pm? A young girl that worked on organizing the carts followed me to take the jumpers back in whenever I was done. Even she thought it was ridiculous. I say that girl herself should be more concerned when working out there, especially at night. What’s funny is there was the lazy *** woman watching that guy and I getting my car to start, right next to hers. It didn’t rub me well at all.

I planned on spending my time tonight making a jazz game thread. Instead I'm furious because liberals are turning cannibalistic and working hard to give Trump 4 more years.

In a Macey’s parking lot at 5pm? A young girl that worked on organizing the carts followed me to take the jumpers back in whenever I was done. Even she thought it was ridiculous. I say that girl herself should be more concerned when working out there, especially at night. What’s funny is there was the lazy *** woman watching that guy and I getting my car to start, right next to hers. It didn’t rub me well at all.

Some girl rubbed you in a car park? Filthy brute.

I would have helped in that situation (and provided the jumper cables) because there were other people around. I'm just saying, don't be too quick to judge a woman (or a man) in that situation as you have no idea what their experiences and fears are. It isn't always because they are jerks.

Often enough to keep women in fear. You think it should be more often, for some reason?

I think its one of those things that has probably technically happened before and has become urban legend. Like how my wife thinks any bag or box on the side of the freeway is full of abandoned puppies.

I think its one of those things that has probably technically happened before and has become urban legend. Like how my wife thinks any bag or box on the side of the freeway is full of abandoned puppies.

Happened to me when I was in college (robbery, specifically).

I really feel like a site like this, as populars as this site is, could really have more than 3 "2020 Presidential Election" threads.

I mean c'mon fellow posters! I think we could be running 6 or even 10 "2020 Presidential Election" threads.

Why are we sitting on our keyboards when there is so much potential to have several additional threads with the exact same thread title?

Some days I'm ashamed to be a jazzfanzer. Today is one of those days.

TV personality "Doctors"

Dr. Phil
Dr. Drew
Dr. Sanjay Gupta
Dr. Oz <---- The worst of the worst.

If you don't regularly see patients and have been a TV personality longer than you've been a Doctor please STFU and go away.

TV personality "Doctors"

Dr. Phil
Dr. Drew
Dr. Sanjay Gupta
Dr. Oz <---- The worst of the worst.

If you don't regularly see patients and have been a TV personality longer than you've been a Doctor please STFU and go away.
Same could apply to TV personality judges.
Except Judge Napolitano, I like him.

Well this high end looking lady is sitting in her car

Care to elaborate, idiot!!?

this is why. My wife was in a similar situation and the guy she was helping tried to help himself to her. I told her never should she do anything like that if it’s a guy by himself.

that lady doesn’t know you, therefore shouldn’t trust you. You know nothing about this lady, and called her a bitch for protecting herself. It is never a good idea for a lady by herself to get in this kind of situation with a man she doesn’t know, weather in a dark ally or busy parking lot.

this is why. My wife was in a similar situation and the guy she was helping tried to help himself to her. I told her never should she do anything like that if it’s a guy by himself.

that lady doesn’t know you, therefore shouldn’t trust you. You know nothing about this lady, and called her a bitch for protecting herself. It is never a good idea for a lady by herself to get in this kind of situation with a man she doesn’t know, weather in a dark ally or busy parking lot.
Context. There’s no further point in discussing the issue if you weren’t there yourself. Again the cart girl that worked there and the guy that helped me also thought it was ridiculous. Calling her a bitch without knowing her personally or her background might have been too harsh so I do take that back. Heat of the moment..

Context. There’s no further point in discussing the issue if you weren’t there yourself. Again the cart girl that worked there and the guy that helped me also thought it was ridiculous. Calling her a bitch without knowing her personally or her background might have been too harsh so I do take that back. Heat of the moment..
General rule. Female by herself shouldn’t put herself in a position to help. Man by himself s safety you saw she looked well off and wouldn’t help so she must be a bitch

I went to the pool today to swim laps and heard the lifeguard yell at a family that they are not allowed to hold their breath underwater. I asked the lifeguard about it and he pointed to a few signs on the wall that sure enough said no holding your breath underwater.

I guess some dumbass was doing some breathing exercises at the pool seeing how long he could stay under and he drowned. I call that natural selection. Shouldn't ruin swimming for everyone else.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I went to the pool today to swim laps and heard the lifeguard yell at a family that they are not allowed to hold their breath underwater. I asked the lifeguard about it and he pointed to a few signs on the wall that sure enough said no holding your breath underwater.

I guess some dumbass was doing some breathing exercises at the pool seeing how long he could stay under and he drowned. I call that natural selection. Shouldn't ruin swimming for everyone else.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
So I guess it's okay To breathe underwater then?