Stupid Pet Peeves

LogGrad98

Contributor
Ya that's what we normally do so ya it's less waste. It still annoys me though. And I totally admit that it's a dumb thing to get annoyed by. I'm cheap

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Cut off the crust at the beginning, brush with butter and sprinkle on parmesan cheese, throw it in the toaster oven for 5 minutes, or under the broiler. Then serve with garlic butter or other dipping sauce and it will get eaten. Bread sticks!

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Cut off the crust at the beginning, brush with butter and sprinkle on parmesan cheese, throw it in the toaster oven for 5 minutes, or under the broiler. Then serve with garlic butter or other dipping sauce and it will get eaten. Bread sticks!
Also a great idea but the problem is that I'm not only cheap but also lazy. I'm a real great catch!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Wes Mantooth

One of my ex-students who I taught nine years ago was shot in the head and killed in the Bronx over the weekend...in front of a cop who’d come to break up a large gathering at 5:40am. Awful. Just awful.

His dad died when he was in 5th grade or so. Started getting into a lot of trouble. Fights. Had a probation officer when I taught him in 8th but I saw nothing but a super respectful kid who I think was trying to turn **** around. He started dating a really sweet girl in that class and they were still dating as far as I know as of a couple months ago.

LogGrad98

Contributor
One of my ex-students who I taught nine years ago was shot in the head and killed in the Bronx over the weekend...in front of a cop who’d come to break up a large gathering at 5:40am. Awful. Just awful.

His dad died when he was in 5th grade or so. Started getting into a lot of trouble. Fights. Had a probation officer when I taught him in 8th but I saw nothing but a super respectful kid who I think was trying to turn **** around. He started dating a really sweet girl in that class and they were still dating as far as I know as of a couple months ago.
Sorry to hear that. That's rough.

colton

All Around Nice Guy
Staff member

Dang, man. So sorry.

Gameface

Black Lives Matter
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Waiting for a package that needs a signature.

Made worse by the fact that I can "follow my delivery" on the UPS site and the damn thing has been less than a half mile away sine 1pm going everywhere but to my house. And the estimated delivery time is between 2-6pm and it's 5:30 right now.