What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

She just put up a picture of some native Africans and went on and on about how tall they are, how skinny their legs are, and how they need to be on our basketball team because, "Boy, they sure can jump high!"

My peeve is i do not understand translation of sayings or words to songs. Like what does Nicole and dime to death mean? Nicole must be one nasty bitch.

Other day at work i sing along this song and almost get fired by stupid black chick boss.

Rhythm is a dancer
I need a companion
Girl i know I must beat you

Body like a sunburn
Touch me like my mother
Girl i know thats what you do
Dont tell em dont tell em

People who return stuff to Home Depot in a package from a different product.
People who return stuff to Home Depot that doesn't work and don't tell them so I end up buying it.

People who return stuff to Home Depot in a package from a different product.
People who return stuff to Home Depot that doesn't work and don't tell them so I end up buying it.

So, fraud? Fraud is a pet peeve? I hate fraud.

The stupid thing is that this item could have just been returned as defective since it was still under warranty. I know this because of the date stamp on it.

Some folks are ****ing assholes. Stupid assholes.

Today, someone said to me, "Anyway, the point being is..."

I don't know what she said after that because I didn't care.

I wouldn't have cared anyway, but the point being is she is dumb for saying that.

lol-- no worries is not a SoCal thing, it's a awesome thing. A philosophy. Ain't no passing craze.
What a wonderful phrase. Amazing that anyone would have a problem with it.
Admittedly, not for the uptight or narrow-minded. Guess it makes sense a mod wouldn't like it.
Slimy, yet satisfying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5ceAruYrI

Today, someone said to me, "Anyway, the point being is..."

I don't know what she said after that because I didn't care.

I wouldn't have cared anyway, but the point being is she is dumb for saying that.

People who say that hate something and then do it thinking it is a joke. That's my pet peeve.

Reactions: 8
Costco never has enough tables at the food court and it pisses me off. It's like that at every single one I've been to, across several states. Seriously Costco, **** off.