What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

When someone forces their way in front of you on the freeway and then doesn't get off for like 5 exits. Just wait until there's a gap dick butt.
"Force" their way in front of you? There should always be a gap between you and the car in front of you, also known as proper following distance. That gap should always be available for someone who wants to change lanes. If I spot someone on the freeway playing king of the lane I make it a point to squeeze into that gap, even if they try to close it off. Never been denied once.

I'm am a dick.

"Force" their way in front of you? There should always be a gap between you and the car in front of you, also known as proper following distance. That gap should always be available for someone who wants to change lanes. If I spot someone on the freeway playing king of the lane I make it a point to squeeze into that gap, even if they try to close it off. Never been denied once.

I'm am a dick.

You ma'am a dick, eh? OK.

All you guys complaining about drivers wouldn't last a week in STG. I'm used to it now, but damn, it took a while.

A whole section on fellow office workers.

Co-workers who:

decide that popping packing bubbles will help them de-stress for 8 hours when it just magically passes to me.

decide to hunt down the code, change it, test it, and publish it all while they have to keep me on the phone.

think it is okay for all their correspondence to be done via texting.

open their chat with you asking if you are there.

look at you like a leper because you say you have no interest in watching Game of Thrones.

tell you (IT) that your next computer should be a mac.

decided last year that 2 monitors are not enough and wanted 3 and now think it imperative to have 4. (I'm showing them the window+tab key)

Whew! Thanks for letting me go off.

I hate it when I'm at the hardware store, and ask for directions to a part I need and the employees all like "well if we had it, it'd be right here" and points to where I have been looking for fifteen minutes. Why do they think I ask them in the first place? So they can tell me everything I already know? If they don't know anymore about than the customer, why does the damn store even have employees?

I'm am a dick.

Exactly. Beer is exhibiting the standard Utah driver attitude of "you can have the piece of road in front of me when you pry it from my cold dead fingers". And to be honest I haven't seen this attitude in any other place. In Utah is the only place I have seen people literally floor it and jump forward 2 car lengths just to make sure I didn't merge into traffic in front of THEM, then glare at me like I just tried to eat their children. How dare me try to get in front of anyone, as if I am worthy to be in FRONT. Gawd I must be such an ******* to try to merge in front of anyone. Love them Utah drivers.

Exactly. Beer is exhibiting the standard Utah driver attitude of "you can have the piece of road in front of me when you pry it from my cold dead fingers". And to be honest I haven't seen this attitude in any other place. In Utah is the only place I have seen people literally floor it and jump forward 2 car lengths just to make sure I didn't merge into traffic in front of THEM, then glare at me like I just tried to eat their children. How dare me try to get in front of anyone, as if I am worthy to be in FRONT. Gawd I must be such an ******* to try to merge in front of anyone. Love them Utah drivers.

It's because far too many lousy Utah drivers love to get in front of you and then slow down. That causes drivers to be lousy about not letting people merge over.

I hate it when I'm at the hardware store, and ask for directions to a part I need and the employees all like "well if we had it, it'd be right here" and points to where I have been looking for fifteen minutes. Why do they think I ask them in the first place? So they can tell me everything I already know? If they don't know anymore about than the customer, why does the damn store even have employees?

I just hate how when you know exactly what you need and where to find it you get 20 workers asking if they can help with anything. But when you actually do have a question about something, all store employees are nowhere to be found.

I'm am a dick.

Theres a gap, but generally traffic isn't great on my commute so I'm not going that fast. Therefore the gap isnt big enough for a car to slide right in with ease. So they'll put their blinker on and immediately start over almost pushing me out of the lane or causing me to slam on my brakes so they can get in. They see me, they just want in right that second. And that would be fine if they were close to their exit and HAD to get over right then. But when they do that and then drive for 10 more miles they can eat my butt.

The cleaners who pack way too many toilet seat covers into the holder so every one you pull out breaks apart. They wouldn't have to replace them so often if I didn't have to take sixteen out before I found a full one or two.

Same goes with fast food napkin dispensers. Don't overfill.

The cleaners who pack way too many toilet seat covers into the holder so every one you pull out breaks apart. They wouldn't have to replace them so often if I didn't have to take sixteen out before I found a full one or two.

Same goes with fast food napkin dispensers. Don't overfill.

Just do the porta-potti way. Slab a ton of TP on the seat to sit on.

Our just sit on the seat. The door handle I'd probably more infected than the seat.