What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

When other people's wives do the facebook and friend all their husband's friends, and they post funny stuff but you don't want to be some creeper "liking" all your friend's wives posts.

Is this a thing?

When other people's wives do the facebook and friend all their husband's friends, and they post funny stuff but you don't want to be some creeper "liking" all your friend's wives posts.

Is this a thing?

Yes you sick stalker ************

So i've quit smoking which is great for my moods and general baseline agitation and now ive developed an annoying ****ing cough.

People at the store who are just completely oblivious.

I was waiting to turn down an aisle in the produce dept.. There was a woman parked going and another woman on her phone very slowly meandering towards me so no room for me to get in. I figure she's moving through, just slowly because she's completely focused on her phone conversation, but then she parks with her cart next to the other woman's so there's still no room. So I move my cart off to the side, get a produce bag and walk around so I can enter the aisle from the other side. Still have to lean across the first woman's cart so I can reach the onions, but I manage to pick out a couple decent onions.

A minute later I'm headed over to grab some broccoli. Second woman parks in front of the broccoli as I walk up, she then gets a produce bag and is like messing with the bag, rubbing it together, not just a little but like she's trying to completely rid it of static or something, down to the last electron. I ended up just wedging myself between her and her cart so I could grab some broccoli and get the **** out of there, the whole time she's still just rubbing her bag together.

When one particular brand of something has to do things differently than all other brands.
I wired a hot tub today and it was the first time I’d wired that brand. The way the wiring connected to the hot tub is different than every other brand I’ve ever wired. I literally had to leave the home, drive to Home Depot and buy a $.38 part to be able to finish. Just plain dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

When getting a massage and your nose gets way stuffy to the point it's hard to breathe. This happens to be every single time I have got a massage. Not being able to breathe takes away from the relaxation of the massage.
Seems like the massage places would have figured out a solution to this by now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

When getting a massage and your nose gets way stuffy to the point it's hard to breathe. This happens to be every single time I have got a massage. Not being able to breathe takes away from the relaxation of the massage.

A nose/sinus massage? Massage the boogs out?

A nose/sinus massage? Massage the boogs out?
Maybe like something you breathe in during the massage ( like Vicks or something), or some sort or CPAP type machine or maybe elevate the head end of the massage table a bit.

Idk, something

why don't you just breathe through your mouth, maybe a little faster and louder as the massage continues

Saying "be" instead of "me" really emphasized the point of a stuffy nose. :)