What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

Give it to the dog and then you don’t need to feed the dog as much.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
I like where your head is at. That is how my mind works lol
I save napkins from restaurants so I don't have by napkins/tissue/paper towels as much.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Cut off the crust at the beginning, brush with butter and sprinkle on parmesan cheese, throw it in the toaster oven for 5 minutes, or under the broiler. Then serve with garlic butter or other dipping sauce and it will get eaten. Bread sticks!
Also a great idea but the problem is that I'm not only cheap but also lazy. I'm a real great catch!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

One of my ex-students who I taught nine years ago was shot in the head and killed in the Bronx over the weekend...in front of a cop who’d come to break up a large gathering at 5:40am. Awful. Just awful.

His dad died when he was in 5th grade or so. Started getting into a lot of trouble. Fights. Had a probation officer when I taught him in 8th but I saw nothing but a super respectful kid who I think was trying to turn **** around. He started dating a really sweet girl in that class and they were still dating as far as I know as of a couple months ago.

One of my ex-students who I taught nine years ago was shot in the head and killed in the Bronx over the weekend...in front of a cop who’d come to break up a large gathering at 5:40am. Awful. Just awful.

His dad died when he was in 5th grade or so. Started getting into a lot of trouble. Fights. Had a probation officer when I taught him in 8th but I saw nothing but a super respectful kid who I think was trying to turn **** around. He started dating a really sweet girl in that class and they were still dating as far as I know as of a couple months ago.
Sorry to hear that. That's rough.

Dang, man. So sorry.

Waiting for a package that needs a signature.

Made worse by the fact that I can "follow my delivery" on the UPS site and the damn thing has been less than a half mile away sine 1pm going everywhere but to my house. And the estimated delivery time is between 2-6pm and it's 5:30 right now.

I've got a couple checks coming in the mail. So awesome that the President has actually spent money breaking the USPS and removed paid for equipment just cause he's a coward *** punk.

I bought something off eBay for my daughter 1st birthday. The location of this item was 3 hours away from where I live. I figured it would take 1-2 days max to get to me. This was Sunday and seller didn’t ship until Tuesday it then proceeded to move higher up north. Sat there for 2 days and is now finally going to be delivered today.

My daughters birthday isn’t for a couple months but I like to get ahead on things like that. Moral of the story is it shouldn’t take 5 days for a package to move 3 hours to get delivered within the same state.
Did you order express shipping? If so then that's a problem. It should arrive in a day, maybe 2. Did you order it ground shipping with no delivery guarantee? In that case it goes the route UPS has determined is the cheapest per package cost for their network, which is insanely complex. Sometimes it's cheaper given their infrastructure to move packages to a different state then back into the state they are going to. It's all about that incremental cost and you never know if you are on the edge of a delivery zone or not compared to the shipper. Bottom line, if you need it within the next 2 days, pay for 2-day shipping. Otherwise you have no idea when it will deliver regardless of distance to seller.

Did you order express shipping? If so then that's a problem. It should arrive in a day, maybe 2. Did you order it ground shipping with no delivery guarantee? In that case it goes the route UPS has determined is the cheapest per package cost for their network, which is insanely complex. Sometimes it's cheaper given their infrastructure to move packages to a different state then back into the state they are going to. It's all about that incremental cost and you never know if you are on the edge of a delivery zone or not compared to the shipper. Bottom line, if you need it within the next 2 days, pay for 2-day shipping. Otherwise you have no idea when it will deliver regardless of distance to seller.

I paid for 2-day priority mail, I’ll know today whether or not it was shipped that way.

I paid for 2-day priority mail, I’ll know today whether or not it was shipped that way.
Yeah it should have been there. I will tell you the excuse is there is a shortage of drivers. Our local UPS cannot deliver to our facility on time because there is a drive and a trailer shortage right now. They are more than a week behind for one customer. COVID hits everything.

Yeah it should have been there. I will tell you the excuse is there is a shortage of drivers. Our local UPS cannot deliver to our facility on time because there is a drive and a trailer shortage right now. They are more than a week behind for one customer. COVID hits everything.

Only thing that’s been on time for me every time is FedEx.

My 7th grade son plays little league tackle football. Yesterday we played Hunter. They had a couple of kids that were just huge. Like over 6 feet tall and probably 190 pounds. But they weren’t the huge unathletic type. Big Polynesian kids. Not the first we’ve gone up against kids like that, and it won’t be the last. I’m fine with that, it’s part of life. What I had a problem with was the parents/fans actively cheering when one of our kids got injured and when their kids would make penalized cheap shots. More than once and more than one group of parents/fans. Seriously, what the ****?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Did a deal last night on gumtree to buy some weights for the missus off a guy, agreed on a dumbbell set for 130 bucks, dude insisted I pick it up from his joint, got up early to meet the prick before work, messages me that he's sold it to someone else. What is wrong with people a deal is a deal isn't it?

Did a deal last night on gumtree to buy some weights for the missus off a guy, agreed on a dumbbell set for 130 bucks, dude insisted I pick it up from his joint, got up early to meet the prick before work, messages me that he's sold it to someone else. What is wrong with people a deal is a deal isn't it?

$130? Did the dumbbells only go up to 20 pounds?