What's new

Stupidly early thread... BUT

I like that Catchall but I'd move Monk and even Mitchell up(at Josh Jackson expense - still a top 5 pick tho).

No way in hell I'd draft Ball over Monk

And I admit yall(cy and others) got kuzma right.

I'd say Monk Markkanen Mitchell Fox Tatum & Jackson will be the ones we look back on in 10 years

Besides one good game Monk been nothing special so far. Why some of you are so high about him?

Markkanen is ridiculously comfortable with that spot up three pointer.

Ben Simmons is my first pick. He is the real process.

Ball will be a very good playmaker if he can break the earliest rookie wall ever thanks to his father.

In his own class, Spida goes first.

I've seen him play in private pick up games, people like MJ know. You'll see.

Markkanen is ridiculously comfortable with that spot up three pointer.

Ben Simmons is my first pick. He is the real process.

Ball will be a very good playmaker if he can break the earliest rookie wall ever thanks to his father.

In his own class, Spida goes first.

Markkanen's shooting is simply amazing for a rookie. I don't know how he does it but he's just so consistent.

With the information we have right now I don't think it would be totally unfair if you said:

1. Simmons
2. Mitchell

The point to be made however is that guys like Kuzma, Tatum, Mark etc didn't have the atrocious start that Donovan did, so there's that.

I think Brown should also be mentioned as he was always good defensively, but he's also now starting to figure it out on offense. Fox has already been mentioned.

Still way too early as OP stated, we haven't been able to judge Fultz properly, unfortunately.