What's new

Summer 2015: FIBA games of Utah Jazz players

Economically they have, all the national banks are under the European Central Bank's scope, so what happens is that each government is in debt with their correspondent national bank, which in turn is in debt with the European Central Bank, which dictates who, when and how much has to be paid to whom. So for example Greece needs some money injected into their system so let's have Norwegian, German and Spanish citizens pay for Greece's bad economical mgmt, and so on... Prices went up, inflation went up when the Euro was put in place. Is it an economical merge, absolutely.

And everyone knows that it's run by Germany. Now they're accepting thousands of Syrian refugees into Germany and demanding other countries to do the same under the EU standards. Spain was asked to admit the 3rd highest number of refugees of all countries, as if we didn't have enough with the Northern Africa and eastern Europe immigration already. Screw you Merkel and screw you European Parliament. Your fort will come down.

Spaniards will face sharp interest rate hikes if Greece defaults. Many spaniards won't be able to pay back their personal debt, the Gov will get much more expensive and without big cuts Spain would also default. Why should Spaniards be mad at Germans for preventing that?

Were you mad when the EU bailed out Spanish banks?

Spaniards will face sharp interest rate hikes if Greece defaults. Many spaniards won't be able to pay back their personal debt and the Gov will get much more expensive and without big cuts also default. Why should Spaniards be mad at Germans for preventing that?

Because the Spanish government should be able to print it's own money, and inject money into the Spanish system at will, depending on the necessities. Right now every European citizen owes money to the European Central Bank. There are grounds for this debt to be straight up rejected and deal with inter-european debts on an individual basis, the debt Spain has with Germany, the debt that Greece has with Spain etc... Centralization of money and therefore power makes for a monopolized money system with only one currency in Europe. The existence of different currencies to compete among each other made for a much healthier system.

Because the Spanish government should be able to print it's own money, and inject money into the Spanish system at will, depending on the necessities. Right now every European citizen owes money to the European Central Bank. There are grounds for this debt to be straight up rejected and deal with inter-european debts on an individual basis, the debt Spain has with Germany, the debt that Greece has with Spain etc... Centralization of money and therefore power makes for a monopolized money system with only one currency in Europe. The existence of different currencies to compete among each other made for a much healthier system.

I thought you were worried about inflation?

I hear that worked out perfectly for the Weimar.

I don't know, I don't know much about roses tbh.

What about the Jews? Didn't they come out of the older system pretty well?

Back to the current day, what about alt13's question about inflation. That seems like an important issue. Hmmm.

What about the Jews? Didn't they come out of the older system pretty well?

Back to the current day, what about alt13's question about inflation. That seems like an important issue. Hmmm.

I wasn't talking about Jews now, but since we're at it I will say that the Zionist controlled ECB is a big part of the inflation issue, when printing money that's not backed by anything. I was referring to governments printing the right amount of money backed up by valuables, again the right amount of money. Also, the Jews are great people, just as any other people in the world. I'm talking about the Zionists, the people that claim to be Jews but are nothing but blood sucking bankers and elites that are in control of everything. See the bigger picture, don't fall into the 'you're anti-semitic if you're against Zionism' bull that runs around so out in the open these days.

Pretty impressive that Rudy Gobert guarded Mirotic all the way from the 3-pt line to the rim and swatted him. Special athlete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NafHD07eK9g

I wasn't talking about Jews now, but since we're at it I will say that the Zionist controlled ECB is a big part of the inflation issue, when printing money that's not backed by anything. I was referring to governments printing the right amount of money backed up by valuables, again the right amount of money. Also, the Jews are great people, just as any other people in the world. I'm talking about the Zionists, the people that claim to be Jews but are nothing but blood sucking bankers and elites that are in control of everything. See the bigger picture, don't fall into the 'you're anti-semitic if you're against Zionism' bull that runs around so out in the open these days.

Are there any good Jewish bankers? Should we only trust Christian bankers?

Of course not.

001-20121004-palestine-0805.jpg

Stop trying to find the slightest chance you might find to label my talk as anti-semitic, I can see right through that ****. Most big banks are run by the so called Jews, what's your point? Why are you trying to make this a racial issue?

Stop trying to find the slightest chance you might find to label my talk as anti-semitic, I can see right through that ****. Most big banks are run by the so called Jews, what's your point? Why are you trying to make this a racial issue?

how long have you been studying this stuff, bro? Sounds intense. Can you point me to any good readings? tia

I'm not labeling anything. I'm just letting you post what's on your mind. If you reread through this thread you'll see I've only asked natural questions to your posts. I never called you anti-semetic. You did that.

I'll tell you straight up. I think Abrahamic religions(Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are all bat **** crazy. The people though are usually just people like anybody else. Unlike what you have been doing, I don't try to obfuscate what my views are. Are there Israeli nationalists? Yes, but how are they any different than Spanish nationalists?

Except that he goes on with a neg rep. No I got his case, he's one of these supremacist German that refers to Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain as the PIGS, in an effort to feel better about his small weiner.

We should have never joined the German run EU in the 1st place, I want my peseta back!

Economically they have, all the national banks are under the European Central Bank's scope, so what happens is that each government is in debt with their correspondent national bank, which in turn is in debt with the European Central Bank, which dictates who, when and how much has to be paid to whom. So for example Greece needs some money injected into their system so let's have Norwegian, German and Spanish citizens pay for Greece's bad economical mgmt, and so on... Prices went up, inflation went up when the Euro was put in place. Is it an economical merge, absolutely.

And everyone knows that it's run by Germany. Now they're accepting thousands of Syrian refugees into Germany and demanding other countries to do the same under the EU standards. Spain was asked to admit the 3rd highest number of refugees of all countries, as if we didn't have enough with the Northern Africa and eastern Europe immigration already. Screw you Merkel and screw you European Parliament. Your fort will come down.

Spaniards will face sharp interest rate hikes if Greece defaults. Many spaniards won't be able to pay back their personal debt, the Gov will get much more expensive and without big cuts Spain would also default. Why should Spaniards be mad at Germans for preventing that?

Were you mad when the EU bailed out Spanish banks?

I had a lot of fun watching the France game. But as Rudy twittered, it exposed the thing I hate the most about Euro basketball.
The refs.
The inconsistency in calling contact were ridiculous. I literally have no clue if ppl with the urge to put themselves and their calls in the spotlight all the time are the only hires they can get.

Euroleague games are usually better refereed than these FIBA games.