What's new

Summer 2015: FIBA games of Utah Jazz players

how long have you been studying this stuff, bro? Sounds intense. Can you point me to any good readings? tia

Well, I like David Irving's work for example. 'Nuremberg' is a good book of his. You can also watch some of his speeches on youtube. But I'm with Rev 9 here. Open a thread in general if you wish and we can go from there. It's a topic I've been analyzing for quite a while tbh.

Except that he goes on with a neg rep. No I got his case, he's one of these supremacist German that refers to Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain as the PIGS, in an effort to feel better about his small weiner.

We should have never joined the German run EU in the 1st place, I want my peseta back!
For what it's worth, he's not German. He's an American living in Germany.

And I agree with the last poster...he was trying to be funny. I'm sure Rev 9 doesn't actually have anything again the Spanish.

For what it's worth, he's not German. He's an American living in Germany.

And I agree with the last poster...he was trying to be funny. I'm sure Rev 9 doesn't actually have anything again the Spanish.

Thanks for the clarification.

Serbia vs France this morning at 6AM MT. Can Rudy win the Bronze?

Lithuania vs Spain 11MT Can Pau continue his great play and defeat the overachieving Lithuanians?

the overachieving Lithuanians?

lol. This team never gets credit. Last 4 major competitions they made to semifinals, won silver in last Eurobasket, yet some folks think they overachieving. Check FIBA rankings after this competition and see where Lithuania is ranked.

Looks like France steamrolled Serbia and Gobert seemed to have one of his better games (didn't watch).

15 points, 14 rebounds, and 3 blocked shots. 3/7 from the FT line though :(

I think Gobert ended up shooting 63% from the FT line (nearly the same as what he shot in the last season in the NBA) for the Tourney (the stats right now say 67%, but not sure if they have added in the most recent game yet). That definitely isn't much of an improvement (small sample size though). So far it doesn't look like Dirk's shooting coach hasn't made that much of a difference.

Tony Parker ended the tournament shooting 34% from the field and 29% from deep. He put up shooting stance that would make Trey Burke blush.

It would be interesting to see a study that looked at the possible connection between having a good/bad Eurocop/Olympic tourney and a good/bad NBA season.

Hostile environment for Spain, the Lithuanian always have large crowds around Europe but we're off to a good start. Pau --> Spanish Legend

I think Gobert ended up shooting 63% from the FT line (nearly the same as what he shot in the last season in the NBA) for the Tourney (the stats right now say 67%, but not sure if they have added in the most recent game yet). That definitely isn't much of an improvement (small sample size though). So far it doesn't look like Dirk's shooting coach hasn't made that much of a difference.

He was 70+ before that game, so I'd assume the 67% figure is correct.

Good.

As a Rudy fan, I like seeing him take leadership of that France squad and play a bigger role in their success. I like seeing him grow from the experience - like last year.

As a Jazz fan, I like seeing anything that leaves him pissed off and with a chip on his shoulder. Watching Spain take over a game that France had fought hard to win - especially with Rudy watching from the bench to finish it. . . he's going to be really ticked off to start the NBA season.

He'll also be extra motivated to play well against Chicago, Memphis and Minnesota.

Well, Spain was head and shoulders better today - congrats! Gasol was playing best basketball of his life man, hard to do anything against him.