• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Summer League Day 2 [Jazz play at 7PM]

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Dok just slammed the mother-loving **** out of the ball in a crowd in the paint. He looked like Shaq.

Hughes made a shot, which is something to celebrate. Memphis is better defensively today than San Antonio was yesterday.

Hekate

Focusing on Forrest's defense this game. I thought he projected fine defensively but there were lots of assumptions with that.

Hughes had some good plays, pull-up 3 was nice, he only glanced at the basket, headfaked and pulled up. Had a nice verticality around the rim to prevent a lay-up as well.

Dok is a force but he sure needs to set better screens.

Last edited:

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Dok is a force on defense. He pushes the other team's entire offense back 5 - 8 feet. He also rebounds like a beast. It seems he can only play in 5-minute stints though, which may be okay for now.

Hekate

I am not really enjoying this watch Trent Forrest play defense activity. Lots of ball watching and minimal effort. It's probably because he doesn't need to play hard but it's kinda disappointing. Too good on offense, though. "We have seen enough, shut him down level" good

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Dok looks amazing out there. Rooting for him to win the backup center job.
Hughes playing better but I still dont love his game. Great size though. Seems to have put on some weight.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
Dok has been impressive, needs to really work on his conditioning though.