What's new

Summer League: Jazz vs. 76ers Tuesday 9am (wake up early)

Saltair's Finest

im gonna be Looking to see if Kanter can dominate and shake off today and I also want Stockton and murphy to show what they Got cuz I think they will help us I think if watson and tins are goners Or something.

Summer league basketball is not NBA basketball. It's like a totally different style, and it's really hard to judge players because of this. It's like a strange level between being better than college ball (talent wise, not entertainment) and NBA basketball. It's like some guys are playing euro ball speed, some guys playing college ball speed, and some playing NBA. Which it just doesn't flow nicely.

That said, I really was hoping to see if Kanter had developed anything to his game that might help him be productive. I know most people were looking for his post moves to be better and his finishing. I was hoping this as well, but was hoping they would run more pick and pop for him. He caught the ball at the 3 pt line way too much.

Burks still needs to put on some serious weight before he can crash into the lane the way he wants to. His shot looked off too, but it's pretty early in the summer.

Summer league basketball is not NBA basketball. It's like a totally different style, and it's really hard to judge players because of this. It's like a strange level between being better than college ball (talent wise, not entertainment) and NBA basketball. It's like some guys are playing euro ball speed, some guys playing college ball speed, and some playing NBA. Which it just doesn't flow nicely.

That said, I really was hoping to see if Kanter had developed anything to his game that might help him be productive. I know most people were looking for his post moves to be better and his finishing. I was hoping this as well, but was hoping they would run more pick and pop for him. He caught the ball at the 3 pt line way too much.

Burks still needs to put on some serious weight before he can crash into the lane the way he wants to. His shot looked off too, but it's pretty early in the summer.

ya well see how They look tommorow. I dont think Ill get to high or low about our Guys cuz of How they look in Summer League but u can still see what they got in there games like different types of ****. like if they got juice i dunno how to explain It. Like they could be 0 for 20 and have 6 turnsovers but Still show They can be in the NBA I think

Burks and kanter proved themselves I think last year so what They show in summer league wont mean much. All that matters for them is when the lights come on and the regular Season starts but For guys like stockton and Murph man this is their Time to show that juice!!

I forgot the rules that Game Threads needed Pics of the other team But i dont have any pics with the 76ers or any of them on my computer accept Iverson but I think thats just a wall paper But here are some of me BALLIN in my senior year

damn im gonna miss playin Hoops cant believe its over

Buckets aka murph for 3!

157030_1777433718353_1767588_n.jpg

"get Off me bro"

162813_1777434078362_3981458_n.jpg

NO GUTS NO GLORY

162951_1822352881304_1664933_n.jpg