What's new

Summer League: Jazz vs. 76ers Tuesday 9am (wake up early)

I forgot the rules that Game Threads needed Pics of the other team But i dont have any pics with the 76ers or any of them on my computer accept Iverson but I think thats just a wall paper But here are some of me BALLIN in my senior year

damn im gonna miss playin Hoops cant believe its over

Buckets aka murph for 3!

157030_1777433718353_1767588_n.jpg

"get Off me bro"

162813_1777434078362_3981458_n.jpg

NO GUTS NO GLORY

162951_1822352881304_1664933_n.jpg

Let's make a deal. I'll play you for your shoes. Keep in mind, I just had both my knees operated on and I'm never supposed to play basketball again. First to 7 (go by ones and twos) and win by two wins. You get the ball first and a one point lead. We'll film it and put it on jazzfanz. I don't care what shoes you play me in though, but whatever ones you do decide to wear, I take home.

Deal?

Let's make a deal. I'll play you for your shoes. Keep in mind, I just had both my knees operated on and I'm never supposed to play basketball again. First to 7 (go by ones and twos) and win by two wins. You get the ball first and a one point lead. We'll film it and put it on jazzfanz. I don't care what shoes you play me in though, but whatever ones you do decide to wear, I take home.

Deal?

I would watch that.

What's that sound Saltair's making? Oh yes, silence, that's it.

Man up Salty. Archie's stiffarming you on the worldwidewebz.

I forgot the rules that Game Threads needed Pics of the other team But i dont have any pics with the 76ers or any of them on my computer accept Iverson but I think thats just a wall paper But here are some of me BALLIN in my senior year

damn im gonna miss playin Hoops cant believe its over

Buckets aka murph for 3!

157030_1777433718353_1767588_n.jpg

"get Off me bro"

162813_1777434078362_3981458_n.jpg

NO GUTS NO GLORY

162951_1822352881304_1664933_n.jpg

More Rach, less you. You little creeper.

Deal?

ha ha no Deal. maybe a few weeks ago I would of But You and verlin and Some other posters are a little on the Sketchy side so I dunno bout meeting Up to play hoops sorry bro.

ha ha no Deal. maybe a few weeks ago I would of But You and verlin and Some other posters are a little on the Sketchy side so I dunno bout meeting Up to play hoops sorry bro.

Saltair's BiggestBitch, why not? Seriously, if your girl catches wind of this, she'll likely break up with you. That could only lead to objects dangling by her chin and I don't think you wanna mess up her cute little jawline so yeah, I think you should play MLM.

Little Stockton is a tuff little **** just like his Pops. Hope to see more of that. Also, like what I saw from Murphy. Although there was a moment during the game where the camera zoomed in on him and a swear to God he looked just like CJ. Freaked me out!!