What's new

Summer League Thread

Look at you using box scores to come to a conclusion. Maybe if you actually watched games you could tell he has an impact on winning with the Lakers.
I'm good man. I know you get off to this for some weird reason. The French players debate died down but I guess you werent able to finish so you wanted to argue with me over Rui Hachimura.

You seem like you need this, so you're right. He was a totally different player on the Lakers!

I'm good man. I know you get off to this for some weird reason. The French players debate died down but I guess you werent able to finish so you wanted to argue with me over Rui Hachimura.

You seem like you need this, so you're right. He was a totally different player on the Lakers!

Nobody needs a win more than you big guy. You can have this one.

I mean if you are going to call someone out for something at least provide some receipts. I gave you the receipt of what we thought when the trade went down and we basically had the exact same reaction.

I have a life and better things to do. I don’t make 5,000 posts a day on JF like yours truly.

Man, they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. So cute.

Let me try.

You’re a xenophobe. You’re a racist. Walker Kessler needs to be in the G-League. Keyonte George at 16 would be absolute worst case scenario. JHS had 15 points on 20 shots but did you see this one play? Bilal was invisible for 99% of the game but did you see this step-back jumper?

How’d I do?

When I see a bunch of pages of new posts, I can usually predict which group of posters are arguing over dumb ****. The funny thing is that, usually, both sides actually make good cases and would probably crush an opposing dissenter if they would work together on the things they actually agree on. Makes me laugh. We need a TL,DR feature here on Jazzfanz.

Bilal needs a real good development system which ISNT the Wizards. He will be available in about 2 to 3 years as a reclamation project. Like I said before he is half the time Einstein on some plays, and the other times he is having seizures when he has the ball.

He's looked really good defensively so far. Had like 3 blocks and 2 steals the other day. He just needs to develop his in-between game.

Chef's kiss footwork? That's a travel lmao. He takes 4 steps there. 100% a travel

Steph Curry and James Harden normally get away with that little shuffle-step on step-backs. I guess JHS thinks he can do it too.

He's looked really good defensively so far. Had like 3 blocks and 2 steals the other day. He just needs to develop his in-between game.

Steph Curry and James Harden normally get away with that little shuffle-step on step-backs. I guess JHS thinks he can do it too.
All greats blur the lines

Imagine how good all the players could be if they could jump backwards twice to get separation without dribbling