What's new

Suns Jazz Trade Rumor

I would also say that it probably depends on who we draft at 10. I think most of the guys who could drop and look interesting to me at 22 are all guards. If we pick a guard at 10, I don't think you can trade up to pick another one.

I think it makes sense for everyone. The Jazz don't want to draft 3 rookies and there could be some good options at 22.

I would wait to see who is there before pulling the trigger though.
This is exactly what will happen. They will be in close contact when the 20s start and if the Jazz see someone they want, they will do it.

Jazz and Suns could do this trade before the draft. It could also be connected to another deal, like trading up from #10. :cool:

If the Jazz are at #22, I think they'd be looking for Filipowski.

I wonder if Cleveland could be interested in trading down. That seems like the absolute best case scenario for moving up with 29/32.
Fisher just mentioned 29/32 for 17 maybe. I wonder if we added the last remaining seconds we have if that would be enough... or maybe you do 29/32 for 22 then 22 and a couple seconds for 17?

Unless someone does a Whitmore like fall... I think 22 is not gonna be quite far enough to excite me.

Fisher just mentioned 29/32 for 17 maybe. I wonder if we added the last remaining seconds we have if that would be enough... or maybe you do 29/32 for 22 then 22 and a couple seconds for 17?

Unless someone does a Whitmore like fall... I think 22 is not gonna be quite far enough to excite me.

LAL could be one of the few teams that value Clarkson bc the power of friendship. Could add in Clarkson for Vincent.

We could also eat Vincents salary if they don’t want JC.

Back