What's new

Taking a Break

If Stoked has access to as many sheep as are rumored, or even the fourth part thereof, then he is of more use to his mother than the proposal I was intending to put forth.

There are farms all around...

Good sir, I have a question pertaining to your situation, in similar fashion to my questioning of Stoked's maturation. Have you become as fond of your wife, during this time of pregnancy, as I am now of my mares in foal, cows in calf, & sow ready to farrow; & affraid to beat or kick her (as is too frequent a practice) for fear of a miscarriage?

This new character reminds me ofArchie Moses' failed alt acct.

Is that really the route you want to take frankland?

Are you claiming to have been forced into a livelihood of sheep wrangling, in the present deplorable state of the kingdom, for your raiment?

Do you really think messing around with the known characters is over the line? I'm too retarded to tell but it seems par the course (like this very thread). I guess I'll stop for now.

In all actuality my sex life...interesting. I will leave it at that and let your imaginations take over.

Do you really think messing around with the known characters is over the line? I'm too retarded to tell but it seems par the course (like this very thread). I guess I'll stop for now.

2433304-just_read_super.jpg

I think franks mind bottle game is more on point than mine. You spin my head right round franky.

Not a bad idea.

Oh, and if I want advice about messenger boards I'm not gonna take it from a guy who's only been able to muster 415 posts in a year. Get a freaking life.

I thought that the reason he's only got 415 posts meant that he does have a life! :confused:

Even Utah fans don't want to watch him. He's not even on the UGLI Baby watchlist, even though he is Uuuugly.

UGLI Baby, I am formally taking credit for your name change.

You are welcome. I count this as my major contribution to this board. You are all welcome.

Yes, this and another were posted before your name change.

You may be a Yewt fan, but you are one funny dude.

Is there an infraction for excessive bumping? If not, can we make one?