What's new

Taking a Break

Gonna take a few days off from jazzfanz or maybe a week or so.

I have pretty thick skin but I have to admit, the relentless bullying from Troutbum and PKM are wearing on me.

Maybe I'm a ***** and maybe I shouldnt post this thread...or maybe theres a couple people on here that need to realize there are ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS WITH ACTUAL FEELINGS on the other side of these avatars.

Good luck and good posting to the rest of you guys. Catch ya later, when Ive had a chance to cool down.

That's a shame. I really wanted to see 2 things from you:

1) How ugly of a baby are you
2) How does an ugly baby post on Jazzfanz everyday without getting some sort of global recognition.

It's 12:08 .. Have I missed the noonerz?

Bullies don't get nooners. Or do you think I forgot about the other day? You remember? You said "lol" to one of my posts. Like I'm some kind of worthless clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5nhPflL7mg

It's 12:08 .. Have I missed the noonerz?

Possibly limp noodle nooners from people like Franklin, Trout, Dalaman and Scat. But robust people like me and Siromar are built to last.

I'm not even half way done with my nooner yet, and I started early.

You're taking forums too seriously if you need a week break!

The internet is full of ****ty attitudes. Get over it.

You're taking forums too seriously if you need a week break!

Some times the devil gets ahold of me and I have to really fight what I want to say...

WTF? I lurk on this message board alot and never noticed attacks from pkm and troutbum towards you.
Now im curious... what thread was this in? Or was it just via PM's.

PKM usually is pretty respectful unless he is messing with someone who he knows can take it and give it back (dalamon).

Trout is an a-hole to everyone all the time and no one should ever take him seriously. (even though he is an a-hole, he gives me lots of LOL's so i like him)

Maybe PKM has a dark passenger that we don't know about. I remember this thread of him.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?11537-Be-honest-Have-you-ever-woken-up-one-day-and

You're taking forums too seriously. you need a weed break!

Not a bad idea.

Oh, and if I want advice about messenger boards I'm not gonna take it from a guy who's only been able to muster 415 posts in a year. Get a freaking life.

That depends, my good lad, and true lover of his country. Per chance do you not yet exceed fourteen years, nor under twelve, nor taken up employment in a labourious craft?

Easy there Mr. _ _ _ _ Bear.

Not a bad idea.

Oh, and if I want advice about messenger boards I'm not gonna take it from a guy who's only been able to muster 415 posts in a year. Get a freaking life.

I live in St George.

There is no such thing as having a life in St George.

I'm taking a break from school-- going to Dixie tho.

Work at Tuacahn.

Cool ... I'm working on a resort project on the land adjacent to Tuacahn, on the left as you're going in ... Kind of a neat property.

Good sir, I have a question pertaining to your situation, in similar fashion to my questioning of Stoked's maturation. Have you become as fond of your wife, during this time of pregnancy, as I am now of my mares in foal, cows in calf, & sow ready to farrow; & affraid to beat or kick her (as is too frequent a practice) for fear of a miscarriage?

Wait, kicking is bad? Or as stoked likes to hear, baaaaaaaaaaaad

Cool ... I'm working on a resort project on the land adjacent to Tuacahn, on the left as you're going in ... Kind of a neat property.

Yeah, Ivins is beautiful.

I'm in the Yellowstone area right now. When I was at the park, it was like ... yeah, the geysers are cool, but aside from that, the canyon I work on is way prettier than anything here.

Wait, kicking is bad? Or as stoked likes to hear, baaaaaaaaaaaad

Hey there! After gay marriage is legal animals marrying humans is next. Embrace the future or be buried by it.