What's new

Taking a Break

UGLI baby

Gonna take a few days off from jazzfanz or maybe a week or so.

I have pretty thick skin but I have to admit, the relentless bullying from Troutbum and PKM are wearing on me.

Maybe I'm a ***** and maybe I shouldnt post this thread...or maybe theres a couple people on here that need to realize there are ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS WITH ACTUAL FEELINGS on the other side of these avatars.

Good luck and good posting to the rest of you guys. Catch ya later, when Ive had a chance to cool down.

WTF? I lurk on this message board alot and never noticed attacks from pkm and troutbum towards you.
Now im curious... what thread was this in? Or was it just via PM's.

PKM usually is pretty respectful unless he is messing with someone who he knows can take it and give it back (dalamon).

Trout is an a-hole to everyone all the time and no one should ever take him seriously. (even though he is an a-hole, he gives me lots of LOL's so i like him)

WTF? I lurk on this message board alot and never noticed attacks from pkm and troutbum towards you.
Now im curious... what thread was this in? Or was it just via PM's.

PKM usually is pretty respectful unless he is messing with someone who he knows can take it and give it back (dalamon).

Trout is an a-hole to everyone all the time and no one should ever take him seriously. (even though he is an a-hole, he gives me lots of LOL's so i like him)

UGLIB does this every time she goes on the rag. You won't find anyone more sensitive and completely serious in every single post. Sarcasm meter set to negative infinity.

Please post said PM. You have my permission.

Go!

You acting like you didnt PM me this?

PKM said:
I wouldn't. I'm just messin'

Alright, very remorseful is probly a bit of a stretch, but I took it as an apology nonetheless.

I'll admit I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Sure these are cool guys if you got to know them in real life.

Suck it up and stop crying UGLI baby. They are only telling you the truth. Tough love hurts sometimes.

I'm also sick of PKM and his bullying ways. What did I ever do to deserve your bullying you meathead jock?!

How do I delete this? PKM sent me a very remorseful PM and now I feel a bit silly.

As you should. I decided to wait for you to come to your senses before you leave for a few days and lessen the board as a result.

@TroutBum I know what your doing and I dont like it.

I'm not going to be baited into receiving my final infraction like other posters. I'm not about to get perma banned with the season only a couple months away.

Your PM's have been reported.