What's new

Taking the Bullets Out of the Gun

I’ve got my vasectomy scheduled for Dec. 8. Finally!

Quick question: will I be able to drive myself home?

I’ve got my vasectomy scheduled for Dec. 8. Finally!

Quick question: will I be able to drive myself home?
They say you should have someone drive you home. Not that you couldn't, they don't knock you out or anything.

But I read a bunch of comments from people before I had it done and most of the horror stories came from people who, because they felt pretty good, engaged in activities they were advised to avoid and then they got swelling, soreness, sometimes an infection.

I followed the doctor's advice and stayed mostly inactive for 3 days, tried to keep my feet up, rotated through several bags of frozen peas to keep them on there most of the time, bought tighty-whities and wore them for the first week.

I've said that if you had knocked me out, done the procedure without me knowing and kept me asleep for 3 days I never would have any way of knowing what happened. Nothing changed and there's no noticeable scar or anything.

Good luck man!

I took out the bullets about 3 1/3 years ago. I haven’t regretted it once. Little pain, less blood.

They got me high and then the Dr and his buddy and a knock out attractive nurse all packed into the room. We talked about the SUU football season as they saved the planet from over population.

I took out the bullets about 3 1/3 years ago. I haven’t regretted it once. Little pain, less blood.

They got me high and then the Dr and his buddy and a knock out attractive nurse all packed into the room. We talked about the SUU football season as they saved the planet from over population.

Lol

Just crazy how many of you had it done. None of my Europeans friends would even ever consider that.

Just crazy how many of you had it done. None of my Europeans friends would even ever consider that.
What would the alternative be? Just use condoms (chance of pregnancy)? Female hormonal birth control (side effects not the least of which is often significantly reduced libedo)? Other female options, all of which have greater risks than vasectomy?

Yeah, I felt completely fine the day of the procedure, the next and so forth. No pain. I remember wanting to do yard work two days after but was smart and avoided such. Ten days after I did 10 straight hours of yard work. Ripped out grass, put in a garden, digging holes for 17 different plants, carrying bags of topsoil and mulch...was fine. Anyway, yeah, I iced like crazy with peas. Watched all of Breaking Bad (it’s the only show that rivals The Wire for me) and Better Call Saul (way overrated but still entertaining)...just sat around and avoided the little ones.

Like I said in the other thread, I was fine finishing and the first two times I had sex. I’m not sure I mentioned this but I did feel like I was only 90% hard and that there was a slight nerve issue on the left side of my penis. Foreplay and the initial penetration was sometimes, I don’t know, slow and awkward. But once we started I was fine, though still only 90% erect. Anyway, that third time we had sex, I was a little more aggressive with the notion of trying to get harder. It didn’t feel great tbh (sort of frictiony tbh so maybe the wife wasn’t into it) and I’m wondering if I simply tore or strained something in my penis or scrotum and that’s moreso the root of the pain following ejaculation on that occasion and since. I’m not sure. I’m extremely hesitant to have sex again for a while tbh.

Anyone ever strain or tear a muscle or tendon or ligament in that area?

After the second time with really bad pain, I waited nearly ten full days til I finished again. I’m not sure whats going on down there but I sort of thought if it was anything like a pulled or strained hammy, the best and really only thing for it is rest. Anyway, it wasn’t painful like the other times, but there was more discomfort that followed. So who knows.

What would the alternative be? Just use condoms (chance of pregnancy)? Female hormonal birth control (side effects not the least of which is often significantly reduced libedo)? Other female options, all of which have greater risks than vasectomy?
Condoms work just fine. You know that there is only few days during the month when women can get pregnant. Knowing those days goes long way.

Condoms work just fine. You know that there is only few days during the month when women can get pregnant. Knowing those days goes long way.

Condoms suck

If I tried to not **** my wife when she was ovulating(pretty horny) she would leave my ***. Reject your wife when she wants it the most. Yeah, you ain't married. That's clear

Goes a long way towards making sure there will be plenty of babies.