What's new

Taking the Bullets Out of the Gun

okay

i just dont see the point in a gun without bullets. the purpose of a gun is to shoot bullets right?

but hey your gun your choice:p

I think you're taking the gun analogy a bit far. Besides, thechnically there is still a shot with a nice bang to it, just nothing lethal about the projectile.

I'm starting to wonder if you know how a vasectomy works. If the operation had been done to me without my knowledge there is nothing I or my wife would be able to notice as different, and I'd never have any way to know that it had been done. I hope that makes sense to you, and that you either already know (and are just being a DutchJazzer about this) or this helps you better understand.

If we're talking about *****'s I always wear a condom. It's the most inexpensive way to keep your options open.

because sometimes you shoot to kill and other times it's just target practice.

After my wife went off her latest version of BC, which was $30/month out of pocket after insurance, we bougt a 12-pack of condoms. I'm out $60 total for the operation. A few months of buying condoms will surpass my total lifetime expense for the vasectomy.

Besides that, condoms aren't my favorite. I'd almost rather fly solo.

I think you're taking the gun analogy a bit far. Besides, thechnically there is still a shot with a nice bang to it, just nothing lethal about the projectile.

I'm starting to wonder if you know how a vasectomy works. If the operation had been done to me without my knowledge there is nothing I or my wife would be able to notice as different, and I'd never have any way to know that it had been done. I hope that makes sense to you, and that you either already know (and are just being a DutchJazzer about this) or this helps you better understand.

I think to stick with the analogy a paintball would be a good example. Still goes splat just a non lethal round.

On point though my wife is pretty sure she is done after this one so I will probably be heading to get the deed done. Also i suggest that no one use the NuvaRing that "birth control" made me a statistic...

I think to stick with the analogy a paintball would be a good example. Still goes splat just a non lethal round.

On point though my wife is pretty sure she is done after this one so I will probably be heading to get the deed done. Also i suggest that no one use the NuvaRing that "birth control" made me a statistic...

What kind of statistic? My wife was using that.

actually, squirt gun would be an even better example

by the way, I support this action 100%

I had this done about 6 weeks ago (still need to take a sample in :eek:), and it was a great decision for us. I have 3 kids already, so what the hell.

I did have a bad recovery though... I had the "kicked in the nads" feeling for about 10 days, and swelling was pretty bad for about 5 days.

What kind of statistic? My wife was using that.

you know the .01% that still end up pregnant... I should not say no one should use it just should say that it did not work for us. We were married a whole 2 months before my wife ended up pregnant.

After my wife went off her latest version of BC, which was $30/month out of pocket after insurance, we bougt a 12-pack of condoms. I'm out $60 total for the operation. A few months of buying condoms will surpass my total lifetime expense for the vasectomy.

Besides that, condoms aren't my favorite. I'd almost rather fly solo.

A 12 pack? Hell, I didn't know they came in two year supplies. Awesome!

you know the .01% that still end up pregnant... I should not say no one should use it just should say that it did not work for us. We were married a whole 2 months before my wife ended up pregnant.

did you take a dna test?

no offense maybe some other guns where in play

RIP UtahBoozer

Word.

I'd give almost anything to have him back. Sometimes I kid myself and imagine that he is back, but then I snap back into reality and say to myself "no way jose." Or tease

I also want to celebrate Jazzfanz progress, because if this thread was made today I could say penis, ********* and ejaculate.