What's new

Tell me more about how this isn’t happening?

Whole segment lasted about 45 seconds. Louisville guys just basically asked him if they see him staying in Utah. That was it, then Woodyard says in multiple ways that he'd be really shocked if he did, then said something akin to "but it's the NBA so anything can happen."

I need to live a day wearing oneye goggles. Or is it one-eye? Then it's just a goggle.

Whole segment lasted about 45 seconds. Louisville guys just basically asked him if they see him staying in Utah. That was it, then Woodyard says in multiple ways that he'd be really shocked if he did, then said something akin to "but it's the NBA so anything can happen."

I need to live a day wearing oneye goggles. Or is it one-eye? Then it's just a goggle.
He’s spamming the board and making it less readable. I think you can put the talk of goggles to one side and think instead about your moderating powers

He’s spamming the board and making it less readable. I think you can put the talk of goggles to one side and think instead about your moderating powers
maxresdefault.jpg

You want me banned meanwhile you're saying I should suffer and die in a post......okay dude.

They work just fine for me.

You want me banned meanwhile you're saying I should suffer and die in a post......okay dude.

They work just fine for me.
I replied to someone else. In that reply I said that trolls need to be told they should suffer and die. Are you a troll?

I guess you think so.

I replied to someone else. In that reply I said that trolls need to be told they should suffer and die. Are you a troll?

I guess you think so.
Don't play dumb my friend, you're indirectly referring to me.

A mono-goggle....moggle? Monoggle? Hmm

Relax lol
How the **** can we relax? You've confirmed that we are in imminent danger of losing our star player! It's over man, IT'S ****ING OVER!! how the hell can we go on! Throw it all away, blow this ************ up RIGHT NOW!!! And you tell us to relax?! Sonofabitch!!

How the **** can we relax? You've confirmed that we are in imminent danger of losing our star player! It's over man, IT'S ****ING OVER!! how the hell can we go on! Throw it all away, blow this ************ up RIGHT NOW!!! And you tell us to relax?! Sonofabitch!!

Dude you're elevated!