What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

He also posted a thread which was sexually explicit, the kind that this forum does not like, it wasn't like him, I don't get it. Either he feels really depressed and comitted artificial suicide or his account was hacked.

It was posted at 4:30 am. I suspect alcohol played a part.

He made a graphic account of what he would love to do to me if he got his hands on me. Called me a dilf. I can take a joke, but soooo creepy.

For real? I missed it. Was it in the "keep the girl off me" thread?

Bumped this thread just so I didn't have to keep seeing the thread by Vermin with GD in the title everytime I log in.

How do you get banned for profanity? Doesnt it filter that? Or something Daly linked or something?

What post did Dalamon get suspended for? Goodness know there is plenty of profanity on JazzFanz.

Essentially using the f word without an "u." I personally thought it was borderline, but it was there.

How do you get banned for profanity? Doesnt it filter that? Or something Daly linked or something?

At the risk of getting myself reported, here is a quick primer on the profanity filter.

If you just type in the f word like so, ****, it will get totally filtered out and things are golden. It's how I tend to type here.

If you type something like f***, or f**k and so forth, that is considered violating the filter and can get reported, the risk I'm putting myself out here if one of you jackasses reports me haha.

And if you just sort of make up a word and skip a letter that is considered circumventing the filter as well, which is what Dala did on his last post (it was something like muthaf'ing but with the violation).

At the risk of getting myself reported, here is a quick primer on the profanity filter.

If you just type in the f word like so, ****, it will get totally filtered out and things are golden. It's how I tend to type here.

If you type something like f***, or f**k and so forth, that is considered violating the filter and can get reported, the risk I'm putting myself out here if one of you jackasses reports me haha.

And if you just sort of make up a word and skip a letter that is considered circumventing the filter as well, which is what Dala did on his last post (it was something like muthaf'ing but with the violation).

Great explanation. Reported.

I just **** myself of laughter.

So Dalamon gets banned for cussing, but NAOS remains unbanned after he told me to give oral sex to retarded children?

INJUSTICE!!!

So Dalamon gets banned for cussing, but NAOS remains unbanned after he told me to give oral sex to retarded children?

INJUSTICE!!!

Dalamon got suspended because it was his third or fourth strike. NAOS didn't get suspended, because it was his first or second strike. Sheesh.