What's new

Tell Us Who Got Banned Thread Closed?

All my nemesis keeps getting banned.. Cy... NAOS... now Hantlers??

At this rate I won't have anyone to talk to !!!!

.... and now HeavenHarris.

Although we sorta had a truce going today when he pos rep'd me... I was gonna pos rep him back after work, but, oh well.. too late.

All the best Heaven, don't say I didn't warn ya...

.... and now HeavenHarris.

Although we sorta had a truce going today when he pos rep'd me... I was gonna pos rep him back after work, but, oh well.. too late.

All the best Heaven, don't say I didn't warn ya...

Shuddup triple kkk

my apologies for posting a offensive comment in the gamethread about kanter haters after kanter had a big game. i was in the heat of the moment.
my apologies for posting a youtube vid with bad language in the newsfeed forum. didn't even listen to the whole song b4 posting it, the verse was just in the thread title.
meant no harm, and woulda edited it out if i knew it was gonna offend someone. o well. Goodbye bros. Thx for the memories.

I get that HH had a short leash, but he got banned for this?

Good grief.

LOL.. I probably deserved that.

Anyway, anyone know how long will he be gone for? I need to to prepare the celebration for his #Return.

I believe he is banned indefinitely.

Although obviously we never say never, HH has come back from "permanent" ban enough times that I don't think it's safe to say his eventual return is assured.

I believe he is banned indefinitely.

Although obviously we never say never, HH has come back from "permanent" ban enough times that I don't think it's safe to say his eventual return is assured.

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9B.gif

We should start polls/bets on who we think is going to get banned next.

I would probably always vote for myself.

We should start polls/bets on who we think is going to get banned next.

I would probably always vote for myself.

This is actually a great idea. Only rule is that you can't bet on yourself. So obviously if you get banned you lose the bet. I bet the board would improve immediately and the "most likely to get banned crew" would stop bitching so damn much and just try to stay within the rules.

This is actually a great idea. Only rule is that you can't bet on yourself. So obviously if you get banned you lose the bet. I bet the board would improve immediately and the "most likely to get banned crew" would stop bitching so damn much and just try to stay within the rules.

Then isn't it a no-brainer for me to collude with someone else who bets a large sum on me getting ban, then I go and get banned myself and split the profit?

Then isn't it a no-brainer for me to collude with someone else who bets a large sum on me getting ban, then I go and get banned myself and split the profit?

Let's all bet that kkk gets banned! Kkk, don't bet against yourself, man, we will share the profits with you, wink wink. Can we make it a per a ban though? I am only willing to give kkk money if he is banned for sixth months or more.

Let's all bet that kkk gets banned! Kkk, don't bet against yourself, man, we will share the profits with you, wink wink. Can we make it a per a ban though? I am only willing to give kkk money if he is banned for sixth months or more.

I'll do it if I'm guaranteed $30k. I can use a new car and a holiday.. lol

B_line may be you can organise this bro??