What's new

Tell us who got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NColoradoJazz is out for a week for being NColoradoJazz (well this time for a profanity filter, though it could have been a few other reasons too)

More rep updating according to this policy:

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?16160-New-policy-suspensions-cause-loss-of-rep
Each 1 week suspension = all of your rep pts get reduced by 25%
Each 2 week suspension = all of your (remaining) rep pts get reduced by 50%
"Permanent" suspension = all of your rep pts get taken away, so that if/when Jason allows you back in 6 months, you are starting with 0 rep pts again.

This will also indirectly affect your rep power, since rep points are the dominant factor in how much rep power you have.

I have made these adjustments:

HH - rep set to 0
Gameface - rep set to 0 (actually, it looks like I already had done that, but hadn't recorded it in this thread). He's accumulated 421 points since being reinstated
yamers - rep reduced by 50%
NColoradoJazz - he's got negative rep, so reducing by xx% has no meaning. Nothing done
AKMVP - rep reduced by 50%

Not really a banning issue, but fyi size huge fixed requested to have his rep set to 0. I'm posting it here so that people won't think it was done because he was banned or suspended.

Not really a banning issue, but fyi size huge fixed requested to have his rep set to 0. I'm posting it here so that people won't think it was done because he was banned or suspended.

not sure if this is still the case, but didn't rep of ZERO show up as neutral - neither green (pos) nor red (neg)? I can see where that might be a fun way to go around leaving random rep comments without any "real" consequences

NAOS (or the poster formerly known NAOS and who was more recently known as as Size Huge Fixed was banned a while back for receiving a third infraction - his past infraction(s) did not disappear when he changed user names.

No more pig talk for 2 weeks, as HH has been banned for a rather angry tirade/insult.

At least not from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.