What's new

Terrible movies.

And what was the one about the train in the snow that can't ever stop? Holy hell that was dumb.

Speaking of movies based on trains, Under Siege 2 was a disappointing follow up to the cinematic classic Under Siege...

Oh!!! And all the Lethal Weapon films.

Leaving Las Vegas was ok
Hah. So I had never seen Leaving Las Vegas, but had seen Honeymoon in Vegas (another Nicolas Cage 90s movie), and my wife and I were actually in Vegas seeing Sarah McLachlan. She was introducing the song “Sweet Surrender” and was talking about how this song was based on Nicolas Cage’s Leaving Las Vegas. In my mind I was thinking of Honeymoon in Vegas and thought, “Huh. That’s really odd. I’m not seeing it.” Later I realized Leaving Las Vegas was a different movie. It made more sense at that point.

Hah. So I had never seen Leaving Las Vegas, but had seen Honeymoon in Vegas (another Nicolas Cage 90s movie), and my wife and I were actually in Vegas seeing Sarah McLachlan. She was introducing the song “Sweet Surrender” and was talking about how this song was based on Nicolas Cage’s Leaving Las Vegas. In my mind I was thinking of Honeymoon in Vegas and thought, “Huh. That’s really odd. I’m not seeing it.” Later I realized Leaving Las Vegas was a different movie. It made more sense at that point.

He plays a dude who drinks himself to death, i can relate...

The third movie in the pirates trilogy was pretty terrible. I think I saw it once. But I’m unsure if I ever actually saw it all the way through. Orlando bloom gave up his heart and can only walk on land every 100 years or something. It was horrible.

The 2nd mission Impossible was pretty awful. The rest of the series has been awesome.

Also, the Village. I remember everyone loved that Director. And I think this was probably the first of his busts. I saw this movie once in theaters and haven’t seen it since.

Yeah. At the time I was thinking she meant this:

141.jpg

I'd rather wake up next to the one on the right. Man James Caan must have really needed that pay cheque.

Growing up, I loved watched Heman and Skeletor. A few months back, that 80s movie was on. I watched it for about 5 mins. That’s all I could take.

Growing up, I loved watched Heman and Skeletor. A few months back, that 80s movie was on. I watched it for about 5 mins. That’s all I could take.

I remember seeing that at the local cinema when I was 5 or 6, back then we didn't have the big multiplexs we used to drive half an hour to another town to watch movies on a screen not that much bigger than my tellie now. Even when i was 5 I knew it was ****.

Nic Cage is one of the most interesting actors working imo. He makes so many movies its easy to get the impression that all his movies suck, because a lot of them legitimately do. I don't know that much about him, but I'd guess he either really loves to work or he needs the money, otherwise I don't know why he'd take on most of the projects he does.

But when he's on, he's ****ing on. Bad Lieutenant, Mandy, Face/Off, goddamn Wicker Man (joking).

I've heard good things about his new movie Color out of Space as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing it, good Lovecraft adaptations are hard to come by.