What's new

Terrible movies.

Many of the movies mentioned here are not bad movies. You simply did not like them. We Bought a Zoo or The Village are not bad movies imo. They hit the mark they intended on hitting. The Mummy, however, is such a mess. The script, acting, CGI, pretty much everything about it was so absurd.

It wasn't good but u
"Terrible movie" where the exact words my 12 year old just said about '1917'.

I agreed.

moron son like his moron father

Armageddon is so stupid it literally makes me angry. And anything else by Michael Bay, come to think of it. He took a wrecking ball to my childhood with those godawful Transformers movies.
"Bring me the best oil drillers in the world!"

Probably the worst line ever written for a movie. Damn close anyway.

Many of the movies mentioned here are not bad movies. You simply did not like them. We Bought a Zoo or The Village are not bad movies imo. They hit the mark they intended on hitting. The Mummy, however, is such a mess. The script, acting, CGI, pretty much everything about it was so absurd.
Many of the movies you mentioned were not bad movies. You simply did not like them.

Pulp Fiction sucked ***. The thing it did best was convince people they had to say they liked it so they could be considered cool, then it upped that by developing a rabid cult following who cannot explain why they liked it other than saying "it's cool" and various versions of "you're stupid" if you didn't like it. Streaming pile of **** actually.
Years ago I attended the world premier of Reservoir Dogs at Sundance. It was so incredibly disturbing. At that time I had never seen such violence portrayed as comedy. I absolutely hated it. As the credits rolled Tarentino got up in front to a massive standing ovation (possibly everyone except me). I felt physically ill knowing that people enjoyed that garbage.

Years ago I attended the world premier of Reservoir Dogs at Sundance. It was so incredibly disturbing. At that time I had never seen such violence portrayed as comedy. I absolutely hated it. As the credits rolled Tarentino got up in front to a massive standing ovation (possibly everyone except me). I felt physically ill knowing that people enjoyed that garbage.
Terrible movie!

I think it's because people mistake shock for emotion. And then the "I'm cool why aren't you cool?" train gets going and people become conditioned that they need to profess they like it, and even believe that only shock = emotion. It's a spiraling thing for sure.

The only Tarantino film I have seen is The Hateful Eight, and I doubt I will see another. I agree with you 100%.

The girl Ghostbusters
Super Mario Bros.
Any film with Lorenzo Lamas, worst actor ever
The Batman with Arnold