What's new

Thank you Boler and Harpring.

Yeah, but I wasn’t over the line, Walter.
He was WAY over the line. Not just the out of bounds line, not just the three point line, but the paint. Over the line figuratively, literally, and allegorically/analogilolically [made that up].

Harpring sucks.
Yeah, so does a guy being on the court clowning while not in the game during live action. The NBA sure lives up to just what I said it is lol. A league full of entitled brats. Also, if you don't think the NBA media has a disdain for Utah look no further than how much a simple comment by a commentator blew up. Boler does a great job and many of you haters couldn't do it even as good as Harpring so.......Half the time you're bitching because he's always crediting the other time and now you're mad that he correctly said Lebron shouldn't be on the court right next to live action? Some of you are pathetic.

He was WAY over the line. Not just the out of bounds line, not just the three point line, but the paint. Over the line figuratively, literally, and allegorically/analogilolically [made that up].

Dude? Did you read what I wrote?

I hope tv implodes and the tv money goes away and brings these salaries back into the stratosphere. Will have an impact on the game if the money isn't so blindingly ridiculously high for these players.

And quite frankly it would be nice if one of our players showed a ****ing iota of the leadership Lebron has, douche or not.

By moving to another team and stacking the deck against the league? Or by staying on, but unsettling other superstars and getting them to force trades to his team until the deck is stacked against the league?

What universe is this leadership in? The millennial one, I guess.

Has anyone asked China what they think about this whole thing? I would imagine lebron would like to know.
He can write an entire dialogue taking shots at Boler and Matt but is too cowardly to take to social media to stand against violations of human rights. I have respect for many things Lebron has done, he’s also shown he’s self-deluded, cowardly, arrogant, entitled, and all about looking for that attention and playing victim as often as he can. His actions are only when convenient.

By moving to another team and stacking the deck against the league? Or by staying on, but unsettling other superstars and getting them to force trades to his team until the deck is stacked against the league?

What universe is this leadership in? The millennial one, I guess.

And yet it’s still infinitely more than any player on our team has.

It's a big nothing.

Sour grapes.

Jazz just need to play better.

I wouldn't say it's a big nothing as it is a flagrant violation of the rules to have six men on court. The refs NEED to call that, Lebron should be fined for that. That being said, I don't hold it against the announcers for standing up for the dignity of the team and I don't hold it against Lebron either for cheering for his scrubs and getting lost in the moment.

It's a big nothing.

Sour grapes.

Jazz just need to play better.

If it isn't going to hurt anyone I'm generally cool with whatever a team wants to do at the end of the game. My answer is always just play better. I don't care about teams running it up or showboating if they are kicking the other teams ***... this isn't rec league or high school sports.

I didn't like Kuzma going in so hard for the block on Mudiay... that's the classic play at the end of a game that a guy can get hurt on.

I wouldn't say it's a big nothing as it is a flagrant violation of the rules to have six men on court. The refs NEED to call that, Lebron should be fined for that. That being said, I don't hold it against the announcers for standing up for the dignity of the team and I don't hold it against Lebron either for cheering for his scrubs and getting lost in the moment.

All I'll say is I thought Bolerjack and then Harpring's initial reaction to The Laker bench was way overblown, bordering on comical and was clearly associated with The Jazz just getting humiliated by a rival on their home court.

In other word sore losers.

sincerely, for me, the refs should've called it, of course, but the situation for me were more of Lebron exceeding where to stay when celebrating (because of the rules of the game) on the bench than disrespecting the jazz (be it the organization, the fans or the players), nor was it like he was on a unsportsmanlike conduct to try to confuse our players over the course of a close game in a moment he'd be out getting a breath before coming back to the floor.

For making the Jazz organization look even more like tools. I don't understand the hate on James for giving his shoes away to kids and enjoying his team demolish the team you announce for. Maybe you can criticize the piss poor play the Jazz have been playing?

Have you ever said anything positive about the Jazz organization? Legit question here.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz