What's new

The “I’m a Mike Conley hating bitch” list

Wow... Cannot believe Conley. He should not have been on the court tonight. Why didn't Mudiay get a chance?
This has been a travesty since Conley’s return. You send a guy who was showing quick development to the doghouse in favor of a player who’s on the downhill of his career. It should have been a smoother transition if anything.

Last edited:
I envisioned Conley being this battle tested grizzled veteran that would be that difference maker that when we needed a stabilizing force on the floor to make that needed pass or clutch shot would turn the tide. What I am seeing is a old player that has no confidence, that is making poor mental decisions, and is playing like a rookie end of the bench PG.

We have a chance to do something special this year and if it means making tough decisions to bench $35M then make that decision. Mudiay has earned the minutes on the floor more than Conley!

I envisioned Conley being this battle tested grizzled veteran that would be that difference maker that when we needed a stabilizing force on the floor to make that needed pass or clutch shot would turn the tide. What I am seeing is a old player that has no confidence, that is making poor mental decisions, and is playing like a rookie end of the bench PG.

We have a chance to do something special this year and if it means making tough decisions to bench $35M then make that decision. Mudiay has earned the minutes on the floor more than Conley!
I'm as big of a Mudiay Homer as anybody on this site but to think he's better than Conley is laughable.

He’s very disappointing to say the least. Tired of the media trying to “inform” Jazz fans of how good and underrated he is.

I like Quin but his bias for Conley is so obviously strong. Quin will die by the Conley, no matter how detrimental to the team it might end up being.

I do not want to be a Conley apologist, because there is no question he has not played anywhere near his potential/our expectation of him. However, benching him is not the answer. Use him or try to trade him. I am confident Conley can still play, and other teams feel the same. Maybe it’s confidence, injury, or the system, but I do not believe for a minute that he is washed. the guy averaged 20 ppg last season.

Although Conley has a lot of money on his contract, the timing is good for teams (including us) to take a chance on him. Next off season should be uneventful, so Conley’s expiring in 2020-2021 is good timing for team’s looking to get into the 2021 free agency market.

teams that could use an aging point guard include:

Minnesota
Denver
Philadelphia
Lakers
Knicks
Miami??
Chicago

It is indefensible for those that continue to defend Conley. Why do some Jazz fans ignore the obvious at our own demise? Conley was lost out there last night.

It is indefensible for those that continue to defend Conley. Why do some Jazz fans ignore the obvious at our own demise? Conley was lost out there last night.
Lol sticking up for a player on the team that's been injured and unable to get acclimated is indefensible. Quin Snyder and the front office are clueless. Thank God for armchair fickle so called fans. Guys that'll stab you in the back and them act a fan once they find their rhythm.

Funny thing is, I had this same conversation about Mudiay when all you hated him. Now you all are his best friend.

Lol sticking up for a player on the team that's been injured and unable to get acclimated is indefensible. Quin Snyder and the front office are clueless. Thank God for armchair fickle so called fans. Guys that'll stab you in the back and them act a fan once they find their rhythm.

Funny thing is, I had this same conversation about Mudiay when all you hated him. Now you all are his best friend.
I don’t know how criticizing a player’s underperformance relates to the level of fandom..

I don’t know how criticizing a player’s underperformance relates to the level of fandom..
I don't know how doing the opposite, sticking up for a player, is "indefensible". And I'm sorry this thread is about "hating" on a player not criticizing.

So yeah, hating a player at his worse than clamouring for him at his best is shoddy fansmanship. At least stick by your guns once he finds his spot.

I don't know how doing the opposite, sticking up for a player, is "indefensible". And I'm sorry this thread is about "hating" on a player not criticizing.

So yeah, hating a player at his worse than clamouring for him at his best is shoddy fansmanship. At least stick by your guns once he finds his spot.
Once Conley finds his spot, the Jazz will have lost theirs.

He better make up for it in the playoffs cause we're on the way to losing our preferred seeding in the process.