What's new

The #22 is available to anyone willing...

Jazz trade - Burks
Hornets trade - Hawes, #22, and unprotected '17.

I'd prefer not to give up Burks yet.

Mack or Withey (non guaranteed salaries) and 2nd rounders this year.

Mack/Withey and 1 second rounder for #22 and Hawes?

I'd take either guy and the pick... Both are rotation players. DL get it done.

This is the perfect trade for the Jazz. Both players are on reasonable contracts, and add depth without affecting our ability to resign guys.

BRING ON LAMB AND BEMBRY

Bembry would fit pretty well now that we have Hill on the roster. Need a bigger wing who can play a little bit now, like 8-12 minutes a night, while he develops.

I'm on the Bembry bus if we get the 22.

I'd do it in a heartbeat for the Spencer Hawes contract. He's a shooting 5, which is beneficial in short bursts. It only costs us 6M this year, and then again next year when opts back in. We're saving money to pay our core, and this contract fits perfectly to be wiped off by that time. In the meantime, we have money to spend, or it goes back to our players in the form of a bonus.

I'm taking Maker, Korkmaz, or Lowawu(sp). Whichever one is there.

Jazz trade - Burks
Hornets trade - Hawes, #22, and unprotected '17.

Why is everyone sleeping on Alec? I know people are scared about the injuuries, but I think he's going to be healthy. I really do. He shoots 40$ from 3, has a 6'10" wingspan, and draws fouls with the best of them. His ability to create his own shot is also very undervalued by Jazz fans. When we're in the playoffs and teams know everything we are going to run, that skill will be the difference between W's and L's for us.

Locke talked about the Charlotte pick this morning. Also mentioned there is a player the Jazz like.

After Hood and Gobert his makes me very excited lol. Yes, I am a fanboy. Jazz absolutely can help Charlotte here. We have 2-3 expiring contracts and 2nd rounders..

COME ON DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is everyone sleeping on Alec? I know people are scared about the injuuries, but I think he's going to be healthy. I really do. He shoots 40$ from 3, has a 6'10" wingspan, and draws fouls with the best of them. His ability to create his own shot is also very undervalued by Jazz fans. When we're in the playoffs and teams know everything we are going to run, that skill will be the difference between W's and L's for us.

Just a gut feeling that he's not a good fit. No real evidence.

Just a gut feeling that he's not a good fit. No real evidence.

I absolutely love his fit in the second unit.

Scored at his highest rate last season, shot 3s at his highest rate and hit them at his best percentage. Pair him with a better Lyles than he had at the start of the season and Exum/Hill. I think he fits perfect.

How about Trey Burke and his $2.5 million expiring contract + second round pick

for

Jeremy Lamb and his 4 year $3+ million contract + 22 pick

The Hornets give up on Jeremy Lamb and want us to pay his contract for 4 years... They get cap relief and a promising player who will help back up the point guard situation. The Jazz have hope they can develop Lamb or they buy him out and we pick up 'our guy' with Dennis' late first round magic.