What's new

The #22 is available to anyone willing...

People need to understand WHY they want to DUMP players. They want a non guaranteed player they can waive, so thats why someone like Mack would work the best for them. Giving them all the guaranteed players on the Jazz that WE don't want won't work.

People need to understand WHY they want to DUMP players. They want a non guaranteed player they can waive, so thats why someone like Mack would work the best for them. Giving them all the guaranteed players on the Jazz that WE don't want won't work.

Mack has got to have more value than that at this point though. I think Johnson is the only non guaranteed guy who we don't want

Mack has got to have more value than that at this point though. I think Johnson is the only non guaranteed guy who we don't want

I don't disagree, I was just saying we need to trade a non guaranteed guy to them, it can't be Trey and probably not Tibor.

"Want" is a comparative term. Do we want one of the other non guaranteed contracts (Mack and Withey I believe) more than a late first rounder? Considering the other players on roster and likely playing time for the players in question they are both expendable.

6 mill per for 6 ppg? Eh... no thanks. He wouldn't fit well with Lyles off the bench. Both struggle on defense and on the glass. #22 is intriguing however.

"Want" is a comparative term. Do we want one of the other non guaranteed contracts (Mack and Withey I believe) more than a late first rounder? Considering the other players on roster and likely playing time for the players in question they are both expendable.
We always have the D - League to stash a project player from the late first.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using JazzFanz mobile app

Who can give us a breakdown of Lamb's attributes?

Is he a chucker? Bad defender?

Anything good he would bring to the table for us?

Who can give us a breakdown of Lamb's attributes?

Is he a chucker? Bad defender?

Anything good he would bring to the table for us?

He has good tools but will likely drive us and the coaching staff crazy. Poor work ethic and brain may be broken. If things clicked and he matured he'd be a bargain.