What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Dissonance only exists when there is a degree of unfamiliarity. The first banana peel slip in a movie is unexpected and gets laughs, the fourth can get even bigger laughs, but the 100th slip is boring and indicates unoriginality. Seeing Ocasio-Cortez's statements mischaracterized for the 100th time is boring and indicates unoriginality. #ExplainingHumorToRightists
I maintain that one of the major reasons why AOC is so targeted by the right is because deep down inside they’d love to date an attractive person like her but they can’t. Their frustration becomes an obsession.

Whatever. You do know that story is over a year old, right? In the year since that story was published, can you think of a single alarmist claim having come to pass? Did left professors all lose their jobs? No. The whole thing was ridiculous back when it was published, and now with a year of history to falsify the claims it is doubly ridiculous.

Whatever. You do know that story is over a year old, right?
The surveys just started distribution in April. It's much too soon to claim nothing will happen.

In the year since that story was published, can you think of a single alarmist claim having come to pass? Did left professors all lose their jobs? No. The whole thing was ridiculous back when it was published, and now with a year of history to falsify the claims it is doubly ridiculous.

It’s interesting how the economy keeps roaring but the media is so determined to make politics interesting again that they’re desperate to cause a recession with all their fear mongering.

Remember folks, a recession isn’t just annoying gas prices. It’s not Fox News or CNN telling you to get scared so you continue to watch. It’s a significant contraction of the economy usually showing up as job losses or GDP loss over several months to two quarters. We aren’t seeing that.

So while waiting in line at the drive thru is annoying, it’s not a recession. If anything, it might cause you to rethink our immigration policy. If unemployment is around 3 percent and there still aren’t enough workers? Well, maybe we need to allow more workers in? Right???

View: https://twitter.com/david_charts/status/1543274363440480257?s=21&t=90cKhZxuOfWFl6qaIr3qEQ

Would you have ever known this by what the media is telling you right now?
1657045890130.png

View: https://twitter.com/david_charts/status/1543274403907117062?s=21&t=90cKhZxuOfWFl6qaIr3qEQ

Last edited:
Isn’t this cancel culture? Why does the governor of that liberal blue state Florida get to cancel a doctor because he doesn’t agree with their political views? I haven’t seen Bari Weiss or Andy Sullivan speak out against this tyranny. I hope the posters on here are honest enough about cancel culture to speak out against this.

We need to foster a marketplace of ideas not intimidate those with opposing views.

View: https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1543263226141593600?s=21&t=90cKhZxuOfWFl6qaIr3qEQ

It’s a significant contraction of the economy usually showing up as job losses or GDP loss over several months to two quarters. We aren’t seeing that.
A recession is two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth. The rest is nonsense Thriller made up. Last quarter did post negative GDP growth. If this quarter also posts negative GDP growth then we are officially in recession. As of now it is going to be close and could go either way but you are a fool if you don't believe it is possible.

Jobs created by president is such ********. The president has very little to do with jobs creations realistically.
Yep.

It's like if there was a non-stop game of "King of the Beach" and the king kept getting deposed every time the tide went out because everyone liked it better at high tide.

Jobs created by president is such ********. The president has very little to do with jobs creations realistically.
But who can I blame when I want to play politics and bash the other team?

Personally, I’ve never been wealthier than the last two years. Im not tired of all this winning! ;)

Is this conservative? So we can ask them about their political views but not their vaccination status?

View: https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1544290120701984770?s=21&t=90cKhZxuOfWFl6qaIr3qEQ

If you're gonna post twitter **** you should do a little vetting first.

I wouldn't hold your breath. The only vetting The Thriller will ever do is to check if it supports the opinions he already has, and the social media algorithms keep feeding him this garbage because he keeps clicking on it.

Thank you for the correction.

This is a fun one. The sad fact is that the Republicans are going to wipe the floor with the Democrats in the Mid-terms and these are the kinds of people who are going to win elections.