What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Transgender women using the woman's restroom is not men using the girl's restroom. So who the ****
Sadly a lot of the best examples in Trump's own words were removed by Jack Dorsey but here is an article from 2016 before he took office:

Most of the attacks on Trump as being anti-LGBTQ+ stem from the 'T' part, not the 'LGB' part. Trump was fine with gay marriage but against allowing men into girl's bathrooms and putting the military on the hook to pay for genital swaps. Advocates took those anti-'T' stances and falsely broadened them into greater attack on LGBTQ+ community.
What does men using the girl's restroom have to do with transgender people?

BTW, never knew there were different bathrooms for Men, Women, Boys and Girls, but I guess phrasing it that way makes it sound a lot scarier.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
You know why I'm glad there are different bathrooms for men and women? Because that way I don't have to be embarrassed by women hearing my farts and smelling my poop. That's the biggest reason why I like having them separated.

You know what they ought to do? They ought to make restrooms far more private. I'd actually like it 1000% more if all restrooms were individual. Short of that It'd be cool if we could close that stupid *** gap on all sides of the stalls. The next thing they ought to do it have an active exhaust fan in bathrooms that not only helps remove odor but provides a little white noise.

Who TF came up with our current public restroom standards?

Al-O-Meter

Transgender women using the woman's restroom is not men using the girl's restroom.
Fine. He was against letting adult humans having a Y chromosome being in the same public restroom with young humans who didn't have a Y chromosome. That the adult having a Y chromosome also has a mental dysphoria doesn't help. Happy? The point is that has nothing to do with gay marriage.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Fine. He was against letting adult humans having a Y chromosome being in the same public restroom with young humans who didn't have a Y chromosome. That the adult having a Y chromosome also has a mental dysphoria doesn't help. Happy? The point is that has nothing to do with gay marriage.
What does Trump imagine happens in public restrooms? Don't most people get in there, do their business, wash their hands (hopefully) and GTFO? Am I missing some sort of crucial bathroom activities that most other people are engaging in?

What makes bathrooms such a contentious area for transgender people to exist in? To let them know they don't belong? Keep them in their sub-class?

Al-O-Meter

What does Trump imagine happens in public restrooms? Don't most people get in there, do their business, wash their hands (hopefully) and GTFO? Am I missing some sort of crucial bathroom activities that most other people are engaging in?
Loudoun County School Board Superintendent Scott Ziegler, is that you?

Safetydan

Don't be silly. 'Murder' requires that something be illegal. It is the legal, intentional, planned homicide of babies that many Republicans find distasteful.
No, It's genius. Republicans voting for republican candidates becomes a moral imperative at that point.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Sadly a lot of the best examples in Trump's own words were removed by Jack Dorsey but here is an article from 2016 before he took office:

Most of the attacks on Trump as being anti-LGBTQ+ stem from the 'T' part, not the 'LGB' part. Trump was fine with gay marriage but against allowing men into girl's bathrooms and putting the military on the hook to pay for genital swaps. Advocates took those anti-'T' stances and falsely broadened them into greater attack on LGBTQ+ community.
So when you said he was PRO gay marriage that might have been a stretch. He was fine with the ruling by the courts. Which means he might be fine with the courts ruling against it. Seems kinda neutral to me more than pro or anti. Which is fine.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Don't be silly. 'Murder' requires that something be illegal. It is the legal, intentional, planned homicide of babies that many Republicans find distasteful.
What if the babies were aborted in self defense? Mothers do die quite often from childbirth.

Al-O-Meter

So when you said he was PRO gay marriage that might have been a stretch. He was fine with the ruling by the courts. Which means he might be fine with the courts ruling against it. Seems kinda neutral to me more than pro or anti. Which is fine.
If it were just that article, I'd say that is fair but there is quite a bit more. Here is another article dating to before the 2016 election, from an anti-Trump outlet, showing Trump holding a rainbow flag at one of his rallies. There were tweets from Trump's twitter feed in which he claimed to be proud of being the most pro-gay President in US History. You will not find anything of the sort from any other US President before they became President. Some believe, including the author of this article, that Trump picked Pence as a running mate to appeal to those who otherwise would see Trump as too gay friendly.

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
If it were just that article, I'd say that is fair but there is quite a bit more. Here is another article dating to before the 2016 election, from an anti-Trump outlet, showing Trump holding a rainbow flag at one of his rallies. There were tweets from Trump's twitter feed in which he claimed to be proud of being the most pro-gay President in US History. You will not find anything of the sort from any other US President before they became President. Some believe, including the author of this article, that Trump picked Pence as a running mate to appeal to those who otherwise would see Trump as too gay friendly.
Trump also said that he had a good brain, so we've learned to take his statements with a grain of salt.