What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

There is a bigger scandal that is being covered up by making a big deal out of the classified documents in Biden's garage. That house belonging to Joe Biden with the classified documents was being rented by Hunter Biden for $50,000 per month. The rental rates for houses in that area were running around $5k per month. The Bidens were using that house to funnel money to The Big Guy by having Hunter pay 10x market rate to live in his Dad's house.

There is a bigger scandal that is being covered up by making a big deal out of the classified documents in Biden's garage. That house belonging to Joe Biden with the classified documents was being rented by Hunter Biden for $50,000 per month. The rental rates for houses in that area were running around $5k per month. The Bidens were using that house to funnel money to The Big Guy by having Hunter pay 10x market rate to live in his Dad's house.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Example 1,234,875,498 of Democrats being more honest and fair than Republicans. If Schiff were as partisan as Repubs make him out to be, he’d be calling this a “witch hunt” like we saw Repubs do to Mueller for 4 years.
Nearly all Democrats are blowing this off with at least one claiming the documents were planted. Be sure to let me know when Schiff starts to broadly attack his own party at a level anywhere close to what Liz Chenney did.

Nearly all Democrats are blowing this off with at least one claiming the documents were planted. Be sure to let me know when Schiff starts to broadly attack his own party at a level anywhere close to what Liz Chenney did.
Perhaps that will happen after a Democrat leads an insurrection against counting the EC votes, with the help of Congresspeople.

good grief. No visitor logs to the Biden house where classified documents were sitting in his garage. Where his corrupt son had access. Probably nothing there but **** me that's not a good look.
There is no legal requirement to have visitor logs at a private residence, and I don't imagine any president has ever kept them.

Well this sucks. Looks like trump is going to make me vote again most likely. Was hoping he would get primaried but apparently republicans are even dumber than I thought.

Former President Trump holds at 17-point lead over Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in a hypothetical GOP primary match-up, according to a new poll.

A Morning Consult poll released Wednesday showed Trump with 48 percent support among potential Republican primary voters, followed by DeSantis with 31 percent. Trump’s front-runner position differs from some polls since the November midterm elections, which have shown DeSantis closing the gap with Trump or taking a lead in some cases.

Former Vice President Mike Pence came in third with 8 percent, followed by former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) with 3 percent. Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) both received 2 percent.

Trump’s support in Morning Consult polls over the past month has stayed between 45 and 50 percent, while DeSantis has hovered around 30 percent.

Pollsters found Trump’s favorability rating among potential Republican primary voters to be improving over the past month, with 77 percent having a favorable view of him.

I just dont get it. Looks like its probably gonna be trump vs Biden part 2 and i will have to vote for biden again and he will probably win again and then there will be another riot and stop the steal and attack on the election etc.
i was really pulling for Desantis to beat trump in the primaries and at that point I would probably simply not vote again. If trump wins the nomination again (looks likely right now) then i have to vote for the opposition of trump whoever that is.
I might register as a republican simply to vote for desantis in the primaries.

Last edited:
Well this sucks. Looks like trump is going to make me vote again most likely. Was hoping he would get primaried but apparently republicans are even dumber than I thought.

Former President Trump holds at 17-point lead over Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) in a hypothetical GOP primary match-up, according to a new poll.

A Morning Consult poll released Wednesday showed Trump with 48 percent support among potential Republican primary voters, followed by DeSantis with 31 percent. Trump’s front-runner position differs from some polls since the November midterm elections, which have shown DeSantis closing the gap with Trump or taking a lead in some cases.

Former Vice President Mike Pence came in third with 8 percent, followed by former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) with 3 percent. Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) both received 2 percent.

Trump’s support in Morning Consult polls over the past month has stayed between 45 and 50 percent, while DeSantis has hovered around 30 percent.

Pollsters found Trump’s favorability rating among potential Republican primary voters to be improving over the past month, with 77 percent having a favorable view of him.

I just dont get it. Looks like its probably gonna be trump vs Biden part 2 and i will have to vote for biden again and he will probably win again and then there will be another riot and stop the steal and attack on the election etc.
i was really pulling for Desantis to beat trump in the primaries and at that point I would probably simply not vote again. If trump wins the nomination again (looks likely right now) then i have to vote for the opposition of trump whoever that is.
The stupidity, arrogance, and cruelty is the point. Trump traps the ethos of aggrevied and bored Americans in ways that DeSantis and other posers can’t. Really, the whole Access Hollywood and Stormy scandals encapsulate so much of what MAGA wishes it could do, “grab kiss pull, do whatever and get away with it.” It’s the freedom from even attempting to be a good or faithful person that makes Trump so attractive to the ********* people in our society.

That is awesome! Please do.

I don't want to say anything to derail your plans but in all fairness, the Politico/Morning Consult poll has always been an outlier with a pro-Trump bias. It may show Trump by 17 now, but 90 days ago that same poll showed Trump by 25, and 60 days earlier had showed Trump by 39. That one poll is showing Trump's support has fallen by 22 points in five months. At that rate in the trend he's set to fall another 88 points by the time the election rolls around. Hitler and COVID will have higher approval ratings.

The more intriguing part of that poll was the hypothetical match-up between Biden and DeSantis. Old Joe can beat Trump in a head-to-head but he can't beat DeSantis per that poll.

That is awesome! Please do.

I don't want to say anything to derail your plans but in all fairness, the Politico/Morning Consult poll has always been an outlier with a pro-Trump bias. It may show Trump by 17 now, but 90 days ago that same poll showed Trump by 25, and 60 days earlier had showed Trump by 39. That one poll is showing Trump's support has fallen by 22 points in five months. At that rate in the trend he's set to fall another 88 points by the time the election rolls around. Hitler and COVID will have higher approval ratings.

The more intriguing part of that poll was the hypothetical match-up between Biden and DeSantis. Old Joe can beat Trump in a head-to-head but he can't beat DeSantis per that poll.

I would agree with that last sentence.
Anyone can beat trump. Republicans would be incredibly stupid to run trump out there again. They just might be that stupid

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app