What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Ah so you don't understand sarcasm. Thanks for your honesty
Lolol that's funny. I bring up the Biden administration is literally supporting modern day slavery and child sex trafficking and the answer is to abolish capitalism... That was NY Times reporting that btw. You can't even stay on topic.

Sarcasm my butt. Good riddance you offer nothing of substance and lies anyways. Now go obsess about Trump and look past modern day slavery with sarcasm. No sweat off my back

Enjoy your new ride.

This is interesting

Btw, best thing tucker ever said was:

"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," Carlson added.

"We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn't an upside to Trump."

Now go obsess about Trump and look past modern day slavery with sarcasm. No sweat off my back

Enjoy your new ride.
Lol told ya. It literally took 10 seconds . I know this board better than I know myself sometimes. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

10... seconds

Susan Rice steps down after The Biden Administration gets called out for supporting and literally allowing modern day slavery. Some things never change... The Democrat party as I've already pointed out that was founded on slavery is one of them. Trump though

The Times had reported the White House and Rice have ignored warnings about migrant children sponsors putting the kids to work in violation of child labor laws. Rice's departure comes as Title 42 border expulsions under the COVID-19 pandemic is ending next month, potentially leaving the border vulnerable to further mass migration.

Last edited:
Ray Epps... The guy who literally(LITERALLY) texted his cousin that he started the Jan 6th riot. The guy at the front lines literally telling people to storm the Capitol. The guy a night before telling people he was going to storm the Capitol and Democrats like fish love.

Jan 6th the worst thing ever according to Democrats yet they side with the guy who literally said he started it. You cannot make up this stupidity. "LETS PUT THEM ALL IN JAIL. NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW".... Well besides the guy screaming he's going to storm the Capitol and texting that he started it of course.

Edit: he texted that "orchestrated it" not started. Same difference but worse actually.

Nothing to see here folks... This guy got off with nothing. Now I don't know if he was an agent but this guy should be in jail as much as anybody but the Democrats are protecting him. Guys like fish are making him a victim... A guy that said he orchestrated it and literally said he was going to storm the Capitol, is a victim.

View: https://youtu.be/erafzh-YahE

Last edited:
Ya my life is better right now than it's ever been. I just got a huge raise, got on dayshift, bought a brand new 4runner with only 2 miles on it (it's already completely paid off. No car payment!), the drought has been stymied a bit, my family is all healthy and happy.

Life is good
I just bought a new Toyota Hilux with cash and I am really enjoying it. Its the first diesel vehicle I have owned, which is great here because the gas station lines are really long for regular gas.

Ya I tend to not care about the appearance of the location that I just store **** in.
It is more than the location you store stuff in. It is the piece that shows off the effort you put into the areas you keep private. There are likely no other rooms with entire walls that lift to show off the interior of your house. Your no-effort garage is like a girl donning a dress to show off sasquatch legs. Sure, she may be well kept under the dress but most people are going to assume she's a werewolf that has an occasional association with showering.

It is more than the location you store stuff in. It is the piece that shows off the effort you put into the areas you keep private. There are likely no other rooms with entire walls that lift to show off the interior of your house. Your no-effort garage is like a girl donning a dress to show off sasquatch legs. Sure, she may be well kept under the dress but most people are going to assume she's a werewolf that has an occasional association with showering.

Lol. You are silly. My garage doesnt define me. Maybe your garage defines you but not everyone puts any stock into a garage appearance. Just another one of your antiquated notions about society.

Last edited:
My garage doesnt define me. Maybe your garage defines you but not everyone puts any stock into a garage appearance.
Everything defines you, especially any unfinished walls in your garage. You say your life is going great but I see the truth. Maybe you do have enough of your veneer in order to fool most people but barely scratch the surface and it is plaster over drywall anchors. sad.

Lol. You are silly. My garage doesnt define me. Maybe your garage defines you but not everyone puts any stock into a garage appearance. Just another one of your antiquated notions about society.
Why would someone care about someone else's garage? Sure, if it's filled with mold and/or dead bodies, but other than that...

Imagine judging a person based on the walls in their garage.

****ing weird.
Sure. Sometimes the garage door is open and sometimes, most times, it is closed. When it is open, the inside is visible to passersby. Fish says he doesn't care what the inside looks like to those who are at a time and place to see inside. Based on that information, do you think fishonjazz brushes his teeth?

Imagine fearing that you are being judged for the walls of your garage.
Well I'm spooked enough that I have a package now arriving on Wednesday from Amazon containing my new gold plated diamond encrusted garage chandelier.

Gonna make my garage the nicest and fanciest part of my home just in case.

Well I'm spooked enough that I have a package now arriving on Wednesday from Amazon containing my new gold plated diamond encrusted garage chandelier.

Gonna make my garage the nicest and fanciest part of my home just in case.
That will be sweet!!! I might have to upgrade my own garage now.

Who wants to abolish capitalism?
I got way more for my truck I sold than I could at any other time. Used vehicles were being sold for more than brand new vehicles due to new vehicles being unavailable and people having to wait months to get them silly.
I could have sold my 4runner the day that I bought it for about 10,000 more than I paid for it.
My 6 year old truck that I hated almost completely paid for my brand new 4 runner that I absolutely love. And you see that as a negative thing apparently lol.
I do. Thanks! (Joking still)

I don't want to abolish it completely. Massive reform? Yes, please. Most of the economic complaints placed at the feet of the Democratic party stick but you have to also realize that they also apply (more so, in fact) to the Republicans as well. This is because they are both corporate-backed and act largely in the interest of capital, rather than their constituents. The economy is working as intended, to fill the pockets of rich people, at the expense of their workers.

Last edited: