What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

This is interesting

Btw, best thing tucker ever said was:

"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," Carlson added.

"We're all pretending we've got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it's been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn't an upside to Trump."
TDS TDS TDS!!!

UGH! I wish liberals, like Tucker, would just stop obsessing over trump! Why won’t you folks talk about all these imaginary Trump accomplishments that I want to talk about?

I'm thinking you don't even have drywall at all in your garage. Maybe no garage at all. At least fishonjazz has some drywall in his garage.
You're right the house it's parked at only has a carport. No reason for a garage when the weather is 75 degrees and sunny everyday and my house is gated with security guards. My house in China doesn't have a garage either. Just the one in the USA, I painted that one bright *** green to match my old Bronco.

Now even the Fed is saying a recession is coming. At least the Democrats have Trump as they are addicts to another man. Recession? Who cares... Trump ate a breakfast sandwich for breakfast this morning? Front page news. That's how bad they are. Hell, Democrats here are already blaming Republicans for the recession somehow lol.

The Fed Says a Recession Is Coming: History Says the Stock Market Will Do This Next​

According to minutes from the March meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee, Fed officials now expect a mild recession before the end of the year. That forecast matches recent predictions from other financial experts. For instance, JPMorgan Chase analysts estimate the chance of a U.S. recession at greater than 50% before the end of 2023.

Last edited:
"One senator is jeopardizing America’s national security," Warren said on the Senate floor.

The promotion of Shoshana Chatfield to vice admiral and as the U.S. representative to the NATO military committee is especially urgent, Warren said.

"At this critical juncture of Russia’s illegal invasion of Ukraine, we need her leadership in NATO now more than ever," she said.

Blocking military promotions leaves America more vulnerable, Austin said last month during a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing.

"There are a number of things happening globally that indicate that we could be in a contest on any one given day," he said. "Not approving the recommendations for promotions actually creates a ripple effect through the force that makes us far less ready than we need to be."

More on the Democrat and their lust for modern day slavery. It's clear how much Democrats are ok with modern day slavery as not a single one... NOT ONE has condemned this. These people are scary. They obsess every single day about Trump but stay silent on slavery... It's slavery one day, and womens rights the next. What's next? Trains? Gas Chambers? Mass Genocide? I'm not trying to be dramatic but they literally are silent about their president being a slave president. The party of Unity is the Party of Slaves. This is NY Times which is hard left. At least they have their Russia war, right? A war we wouldn't even be in if they weren't so bloody obsessed and filled with hate towards Republicans.

A House Judiciary subcommittee hearing on Wednesday will feature the testimony from a whistleblower who will warn lawmakers that the U.S. has become the "middleman" in a multi-billion dollar migrant child trafficking operation at the border.

"Whether intentional or not, it can be argued that the U.S. Government has become the middleman in a large scale, multi-billion-dollar, child trafficking operation run by bad actors seeking to profit off the lives of children."

But the Biden administration has been rocked by a number of reports that officials have been unable to make contact with over 85,000 child migrants, and more recently that administration officials ignored signs of "explosive" growth in child labor. A number have been forced into indentured servitude to pay back smugglers and have worked in dire conditions.

The Wednesday hearing will hear from three witnesses: Tara Lee Rodas, a whistleblower and former employee at HHS; Sheena Rodriguez, founder and president of Alliance for a Safe Texas; and Jessica Vaughn, director of Policy Studies at the Center for Immigration Studies.

Rodas will warn of a problem that predates the administration, but that has increased significantly during the recent migrant crisis, according to a copy of her written testimony obtained by Fox News Digital.

"Today, children will work overnight shifts at slaughterhouses, factories, restaurants to pay their debts to smugglers and traffickers. Today, children will be sold for sex," she will say. "Today, children will call a hotline to report they are being abused, neglected, and trafficked. For nearly a decade, unaccompanied children have been suffering in the shadows."

She will talk about her volunteering at an emergency intake site in California to help HHS’ Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) identify sponsors for minors who have come across the border.

"I thought I was going to help place children in loving homes. Instead, I discovered that children are being trafficked through a sophisticated network that begins with being recruited in their home country, smuggled to the U.S. border, and ends when ORR delivers a child to a sponsor – some sponsors are criminals and traffickers and members of Transnational Criminal Organizations. Some sponsors view children as commodities and assets to be used for earning income - this is why we are witnessing an explosion of labor trafficking," she will say.

Last edited:
Rodas will warn of a problem that predates the administration, but that has increased significantly during the recent migrant crisis, according to a copy of her written testimony obtained by Fox News Digital.
What's your recommendation for setting up the proper care for these children?

The guy can't even answer basic basic questions because he's braindead and obviously suffering from dementia, but the Trumpocrats are too busy obsessing about Trump rather than the real world. What an embarrassment. I mean he can't even announce his bid for presidency without a staff creating his bid.
#Unity
Slavery? Nah... I don't care about kids being sold into slavery and sex slavery by the Cartels and the Biden administration ignoring that and actually helping. I'm just following family tradition.
Recession? Who cares?
An 80 year old that can't even have a press conference? Pshhh.
Sigh... ok Trump? YEAH TRUMP!!! LETS TALK ABOUT TRUMP! CAN WE PLEASE SPRINKLE IN A LITTLE ABOUT FOX NEWS TOO? PLEASE?!?!?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp-cziTc1CE

Last edited:

View: https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1651287240176197634?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

I really like this ad. It’s simple and to the point. If you value the freedom to travel and receive health care, value books, value safety for children at school, value law and order, value supporting democratic values, vote for President Biden in 2024. If you don’t, vote for the other side. I believe most Americans value freedom. As we’ve seen over the past year, women and young people aren’t happy with the GOP attacks on their freedom to obtain health care. Americans value their freedom. The GOP woke a sleeping giant.

The more convictions the better for the GOP. Cant be a victim of the DOJ if you aren't getting convicted of crimes. Cant win the GOP nomination if you aren't a persecuted victim.
Is the DOJ the one persecuting MAGA this week or is it the deep state? Or Obama? Or Stormy? Or Fauci? Or vaccines? Or E Carrol? Or Romney? Or George Soros? I can’t keep up with who’s picking on the poor innocent MAGA. Trump has the worst luck of everyone.

"One senator is jeopardizing America’s national security," Warren said on the Senate floor.

The promotion of Shoshana Chatfield to vice admiral and as the U.S. representative to the NATO military committee is especially urgent, Warren said.

"At this critical juncture of Russia’s illegal invasion of Ukraine, we need her leadership in NATO now more than ever," she said.

Blocking military promotions leaves America more vulnerable, Austin said last month during a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing.

"There are a number of things happening globally that indicate that we could be in a contest on any one given day," he said. "Not approving the recommendations for promotions actually creates a ripple effect through the force that makes us far less ready than we need to be."
It’s weird because isn’t the GOP really fearful about China? If we’re concerned with our military being ready to face China, why are they holding these nominations up? Is messing with Biden and our military really worth jeopardizing our national security? Again, I don’t have to love the Democrats or Biden to support them over the crap alternative.

Trans Democrat's bill may allow Minnesota to treat pedophiles as a protected class

Degenerates sexually attracted to children may soon enjoy special treatment as a protected class in the state of Minnesota on account of a new Democratic bill.
The Human Rights Act is the state law prohibiting discrimination in "employment, housing, public accommodations, public services, education, credit and business" and is enforced by the Minnesota Department of Human Rights.

The act presently makes it clear in Subdivision 44 under "363A.03 Definitions" that "'Sexual orientation' does not include a physical or sexual attachment to children by an adult."

Trans Democrat's bill may allow Minnesota to treat pedophiles as a protected class

Degenerates sexually attracted to children may soon enjoy special treatment as a protected class in the state of Minnesota on account of a new Democratic bill.
The Human Rights Act is the state law prohibiting discrimination in "employment, housing, public accommodations, public services, education, credit and business" and is enforced by the Minnesota Department of Human Rights.

The act presently makes it clear in Subdivision 44 under "363A.03 Definitions" that "'Sexual orientation' does not include a physical or sexual attachment to children by an adult."
I agree this is an odd change to propose.

View: https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1651287240176197634?s=46&t=QT7YFlZ_IlHq81PpZAhKgw

I really like this ad. It’s simple and to the point. If you value the freedom to travel and receive health care, value books, value safety for children at school, value law and order, value supporting democratic values, vote for President Biden in 2024. If you don’t, vote for the other side. I believe most Americans value freedom. As we’ve seen over the past year, women and young people aren’t happy with the GOP attacks on their freedom to obtain health care. Americans value their freedom. The GOP woke a sleeping giant.

How absolutely embarrassing and terrifying...He truly is a a reflection of his voters. This is why he couldn't even make the announcement in real life and the crazy thing is... his voters eat a propagated tv add up. A f* commercial.. I'm truly besides myself. Your braindead president just got schooled by a 4 year old kid. Biden was literally in Ireland 12 damn days ago and forgot. My Goodness.... GOP awoke a sleeping dementia patient.. embarrassing...

On Thursday, the president was stumped by a question at the White House from a child who asked him where the last country he traveled to was.

“I’ve met with 89 heads of state so far,” Biden said, “So, uh, I’m trying to think what’s the last place I was. … It’s hard to keep track … uh.”

“Ireland!” a kid in the crowd yelled.

View: https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1651632784056754198

Trump though huh Unities?

Last edited:
How absolutely embarrassing and terrifying...He truly is a a reflection of his voters. This is why he couldn't even make the announcement in real life and the crazy thing is... his voters eat a propagated tv add up. A f* commercial.. I'm truly besides myself. Your braindead president just got schooled by a 4 year old kid. Biden was literally in Ireland 12 damn days ago and forgot. My Goodness.... GOP awoke a sleeping dementia patient.. embarrassing...

On Thursday, the president was stumped by a question at the White House from a child who asked him where the last country he traveled to was.

“I’ve met with 89 heads of state so far,” Biden said, “So, uh, I’m trying to think what’s the last place I was. … It’s hard to keep track … uh.”

“Ireland!” a kid in the crowd yelled.

View: https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1651632784056754198

Trump though huh Unities?

Why you always gotta bring up Trump all the time? Just another RINO uniparty globalist with TDS.

Ammo up.

Why you always gotta bring up Trump all the time? Just another RINO uniparty globalist with TDS.

Ammo up.
Lmfao what? The post was literally about Biden forgetting that he took a vacation 12 days ago and a 4 year old kid having to remind the Dementia ridden sitting President that he was just vacationing in Ireland. Lol what are you talking about?

YAnd lol at my last sentence. It was obvious sarcasm as I've been pointing out how this board overlooks Bidens blatant racism(one second Thriller says calling a black person boy is obviously racist(which he's right) the next he loves and supports it), Bidens sniffing little girls, his attack on women, his recession, him using the FBI/KGB to meddle in the election, his KGB implanting spies into Catholic churches to create terrorism, his looking past and allowing child sex trafficking, him bringing back slavery like his grandfather, and his inability to even speak or remember a week ago that you ignored, not to mention the 200,000 layoffs in tech alone andover 1,000,000 expected this year in tech alone...
I could use some help here Mr "Republican".

#unity

Last edited: