What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Why you always gotta bring up Trump all the time? Just another RINO uniparty globalist with TDS.

Ammo up.
Expect to be spammed and harassed nonstop for the next week by that guy until he’s banned again. No one has more delicate feelings than a Trump 45 cultist who can’t handle someone criticizing daddy Trumpy.

Expect to be spammed and harassed nonstop for the next week by that guy until he’s banned again. No one has more delicate feelings than a Trump 45 cultist who can’t handle someone criticizing daddy Trumpy.
Yet this isn't blatant trolling and rule breaking, right? Difference is unlike some I can dish it and take it and find it absolutely hilarious and have no need to run to a mod.

Very unifying stuff Thriller.

Last edited:
Lol this is spot on. How embarrassing. All it takes is a literal commercial leave one I awe.

***NSFW*** swearing***

View: https://twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1651733394357899264?s=20
And to not spam threads lmfao at "woke a sleeping giant"
Screenshot_20230428-114311~2.png

#unity

Last edited:
I love the logic...

I have some bread that has gone stale.

It makes me miss that time I ate food that made me so sick I went to the emergency room and had my stomach pumped.

Or

Biden is old and forgetful.

Doesn't that make you wish we had that toxic narcissist who whipped his followers into a traitorous rage because he lost?

I love the logic...

I have some bread that has gone stale.

It makes me miss that time I ate food that made me so sick I went to the emergency room and had my stomach pumped.

Or

Biden is old and forgetful.

Doesn't that make you wish we had that toxic narcissist who whipped his followers into a traitorous rage because he lost?
Pretty fantastic post.

Joe in no way excites me as a candidate. The two others so far are even less appealing. (Jr and Williamson)

And then there’s the other side of the aisle, lol, maybe they pull it together and nominate a half decent human, but I’m not holding my breath.
So far I'm thinking I'm going to vote for grampy gramps again. A firm upgrade over nasty gramps or pudding fingers.

Lol even CNN knows what a brain dead moron your president is. Pudding fingers though... That's literally the maturity of a Democrat. A false fabricated story about pudding is worse than Slavery and child sex trafficking. Forgetful? Lol... Being forgetful is forgetting your keys in the house. Being a Democrat is forgetting that you went to Ireland 12 days ago. He's not forgetful, he's an 80 year old with obvious dementia. Democrats are dangerous dangerous people. They don't care about slavery. They don't care about child sex trafficking. They don't care that a guy doesn't remember a vacation from 12 days ago. They don't care about mass inflation. They don't care about the looming recession. They don't care about Bidens blatant money laundering schemes. They don't care about Biden and the FBI colluding to win an election. They don't care about Biden already hijacking the next election by censoring Kennedy. They don't care about food prices still soaring...They care about false pudding stories. Again... this is their level of intelligence. They love their little racist Joe. They are Joe.

View: https://twitter.com/KevinTober94/status/1652512585969704962?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1652512585969704962%7Ctwgr%5Eee580b9079cef8fe5e8d5439340abcb8e0245afa%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2Fwhite-house-press-corps-doesnt-realize-its-the-joke%3Futm_source%3Dfacebookutm_medium%3Dsocialutm_campaign%3Dbenshapirofbclid%3DIwAR3f7dQxwYyiQTr5ZBe6hMeWVBI-rE6qO1zy3pRYiN25P41yp0KFXCk-vQw

PEdiNg FeNgERs GeYss My God how low will the Democrats go to hurt everyone because they got triggered by an Orange man? How much suffering because they got triggered by an Orange? How much death?

View: https://twitter.com/HenrikZeberg/status/1652199862245416960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1652199862245416960%7Ctwgr%5E239b8bb98e9087a07907e52a250b72891c3cec5d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.benzinga.com%2Fnews%2F23%2F04%2F32101970%2Feconomist-says-stock-market-will-witness-largest-crash-since-1929-as-u-s-dollar-explodes

Last edited:
As I said Dangerous Dangerous people... They are even making laws protecting pedophiles now as I posted the other day and Pudding Fingers Snowflakes stayed silent. The Democrats get more vile by the day really. No wonder all they know of and speak of is Pudding and Trump. Imagine... Just imagine... if they actually held themselves to any sort of standard. I bet the Pudding Fingers Snowflakes don't say a word about this. You know... I guarantee it. Que the "but... but... Pudding conspiracy my leader and God in some random News created to trigger me!!!!!!!" post. Just watch.

Biden CIA Director Met with Jeffrey Epstein Multiple Times: Report​

A review of the private calendar of Jeffrey Epstein has revealed that the convicted sex offender and financier had meetings not previously reported on with several prominent Americans, including the current CIA director.

Epstein had meetings scheduled with now-director of the Central Intelligence Agency William Burns, President Barack Obama’s White House counsel Kathryn Ruemmler, Bard College president Leon Botstein, and Professor Noam Chomsky, according to the Wall Street Journal. The Journal could not confirm that all the meetings took place.

Last edited:
^^that might literally be the most embarrassing dumbest unintelligent childish political argument I've ever read. I mean that on my grandmother's grave. One day it's pudding propaganda literally made up, the next it's shoes. Grown men... Triggered about pudding conspiracies and boots. My goodness Thriller... L..o...l

Democrats trying to make indecent exposure to children a misdemeanor. Democrats don't even hide it anymore. It's no wonder not a word is being said about Biden and his helping cartels smuggle children into sex trafficking. Silence tells it all

View: https://twitter.com/COHouseGOP/status/1652366593563979776?s=20

Last edited:
This is really what they are triggered about... Not boots. Not pudding... I mean it's not funny but it is
borderline hysterical. Boots... Not his policy. Pudding and boots. Democrats are openly voting for pedophiles (I have provided multiple proof in my links, I'm not just saying this to troll or get a response, read my post) Republicans are trying to eliminate them. Tell me more about boots though.

DeSantis Signs New ‘Law-And-Order’ Bills That Allows The Death Penalty For Pedophiles

#buildbackbetter

Pudding shoes though.... More to come avd Democrats are laughing. Utterly disgusting.

Discount home decor store Tuesday Morning announced on Facebook and their website that it will be going out of business and shutting down their remaining 200 stores. Tuesday Morning is the second major U.S. home goods store to close their doors after Bed Bath & Beyond announced their liquidation last week.

This is hysterical huh Democrats?

Nordstrom To Shutter Both San Francisco Downtown Stores, Citing Worsening Conditions
“Decisions like this are never easy, and this one has been especially difficult,” Jamie Nordstrom, the company’s chief stores officer, said in a message to affected employees obtained by the San Francisco Business Times. “But as many of you know, the dynamics of the downtown San Francisco market have changed dramatically over the past several years, impacting customer foot traffic to our stores and our ability to operate successfully.”

Last edited:
I'll get accused of spamming but im reality Democrats have nothing of substance to ever add because Biden is one of the most corrupt, divisive, and racist presidents ever... Not to mention Democrats have absolutely nothing positive to say as he's also the worst president in history. This is why all they have is childish tweets about boots, conspiracies about pudding literally made up out of thin air, and jokes written by a writer.

Whistleblower Alleges FBI Has Evidence Of Biden Engaging In Bribery Scheme With Foreign National
“Based on those disclosures, it has come to our attention that the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) possess an unclassified FD-1023 form that describes an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions,” a letter from Comer and Grassley said to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray.

“It has been alleged that the document includes a precise description of how the alleged criminal scheme was employed as well as its purpose,” the letter continued. “Based on the alleged specificity within the document, it would appear that the DOJ and the FBI have enough information to determine the truth and accuracy of the information contained within it.”

Whistleblower Alleges FBI Has Evidence Of Biden Engaging In Bribery Scheme With Foreign National
Has this "whistleblower" actually seen this document? So many of the proclaimed "whistleblowers" have been talking out of rear for Republican committees lately.

"I think it's fair to say that an investigation into the matter is warranted"

Yup. Thanks onebrow! Evidence against the Biden Cartel is getting substantial. Now where's fish, red, thriller and Gameface?

Oh that's right. True top of the line Democrats are literally triggered about MEANINGLESS stupid s* like what boots Desantis wears. Not reality... Not a single important issue that they bring to this thread but boots and a literal conspiracy about a guy eating pudding. That is the intellectual (dis)honesty around here.

No wonder the country is so messed up. Fashion is more important than the real world to Democrats.

Last edited:
"I think it's fair to say that an investigation into the matter is warranted"

Yup. Thanks onebrow! Evidence against the Biden Cartel is getting substantial.
The evidence is vapor. Even if the document existed, it would make no sense. Nonetheless, I agree the investigation is warranted. Government transparency, etc., etc.