What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Yet the FBI found nothing. Literally NOTHING... Lol taking extreme and obvious sarcasm as reality is the best you have. The FBI found nothing but you did.

Thing is...he's literally openly MOCKING the Russia Hoax Qanon Cult that wishes death on posters and their hypocrisy and they are too dense to understand it.

The subsequently the DNC and RNC were hacked.

Yeah, we just don’t get it guys. They know Trump and his thoughts and intentions. He’s one of them! All of MAGA knows who he really is and he knows them. The president was just joking about collusion, duh.

Lol

Yeah, we just don’t get it guys. They know Trump and his thoughts and intentions. He’s one of them! All of MAGA knows who he really is and he knows them. The president was just joking about collusion, duh.

Lol
He’s always the victim. Everyone else is wrong. He’s always the victim. No one understands him. He’s the only one who gets it and is criticized over it.

Lol
You don't. Hes mocking you in your face lol. Yes mocking the absurdity of the Russia Hoax Cult and the sheer stupidity of it all. Trump's wit is far too complex for simpletons. We all know Russia wasn't going to hand over emails. He's trolling you.........Funny thing is... Hillary literally was part of this. She literally paid Christopher Steel for Russian Propaganda. And the Qanon Cult is crying about Trump. Where did the Steele dossier come from? Let's talk... I bet you won't answer.

Ohhh and when where they hacked? Who was president that literally told his intelligence to "stand down" on that hack? I bet you won't answer.

Here I'll enlighten you... Russia started meddling in 2014 far before Trump was even a thought.

WASHINGTON — The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.

The comments by Michael Daniel, who served as White House “cyber security coordinator” between 2012 and January of last year, provided his first public confirmation of a much-discussed passage in the book, “Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump,” co-written by this reporter and David Corn, that detailed his thwarted efforts to respond to the Russian attack.

Why didn't Obama stop it? Ohhhhh because he needed Putin's blessing for his Iran Deal where Obama illegal gave Iran access to our banks. This was before Trump was even a candidate. They were meddling years in advance and Trump was the perfect scapegoat because they knew you guys will fall for anything.

The Obama administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials.

As early as 2014, the administration received a report that quoted a well-connected Russian source as saying that the Kremlin was building a disinformation arm that could be used to interfere in Western democracies

The FBI literally used this to get the Russia Hoax Cult into an uproar. But let's just start with the Steel Dossier. Where did that come from? Where are those pee tapes @The Thriller promised me back in the day? I bet you won't answer.

Last edited:
He’s always the victim. Everyone else is wrong. He’s always the victim. No one understands him. He’s the only one who gets it and is criticized over it.
I'm always right. That's why you won't debate me. I'm far too knowledgeable for you and my intelligect makes you a nervous wreck. You're terrified of me.

Ever since you hilariously said the Virus came from a pangolin and I broke down how utterly idiotic that was, you have ran from me. Just talk trash but can't debate. Like my post above, I bring actual factual evidence and words. You can't.

You'll soon owe me $100 too.

Edit: well... I'm not always right but most of the time. Like the other day when you were insanely triggered by a Stockton tweet where they knew people like you would get angry when in reality if you watched the entirety of the video he wasn't saying what you easily... extremely easily actually... were manipulated to think. Quite the opposite actually. That was actually a fantastic interview of you weren't filled with such anger. Hilarious thing is... You used the wrong account at first, didn't you?

I caught it... And here's goodnight

"I would tell you, it's a great vindication. It feels good. The report has been, you know, wildly praised."

-Trump

Last edited:
Opposition research?! My god…

*clutches pearls*
My God is right. Hillary literally paid for it from Christopher Steele who got it from Russian entities.. .

Although the evidence we collected revealed a troubling disregard for the Clinton Plan intelligence and potential confirmation bias in favor of continued investigative scrutiny of Trump and his associates,” he writes, “it did not yield evidence sufficient to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that any FBI or CIA officials intentionally furthered a Clinton campaign plan to frame or falsely accuse Trump of improper ties to Russia.”

Durham’s confused attempts to try to prove the “Clinton Plan” existed
Yet Durham didn’t stop at reviewing whether government officials were in on the supposed “Clinton Plan.” He also tried to prove that there really was such a plan from Clinton’s team to create a phony Trump-Russia scandal, as the Russian intelligence analysts had claimed.

To understand the context here, keep in mind that the Clinton campaign did indeed fund opposition research on Trump’s Russia links, through the firm Fusion GPS. Fusion hired former British spy Christopher Steele, who put together the infamous “Steele dossier” claiming a vast Trump-Russia conspiracy. Fusion and a Clinton campaign lawyer also were involved in another project assessing purported connections between a Trump server and Alfa Bank, a Russian bank.

But reality was more complicated. The falsehoods in Steele’s reports were primarily the fault of his main “sub-source,” Igor Danchenko, who seemed to have fabricated some information.

Meanwhile, evidence shows the Alfa Bank researchers believed their own work. If the Clinton campaign actually believed these claims might be true, their advancement of them looks less like a nefarious plot.

Last edited:
Opposition research?! My god…

*clutches pearls*

If Obama’s from Kenya, then Trump definitely got pissed on.
I'll educate you friend when you clutch those pearls... You're more worried about obsessing about Trump than the clear and blatant collusion by Obama, Hillary and the FBI. Bolded are parts that literally show collusion and flat out corruption by the FBI, Hillary and Obama. This was a hoax.... Pay very close attention to the last few paragraphs.. "opposition research" my god... Is right...

Nevertheless, there is strong evidence that headquarters harbored political and personal disdain for Trump. Although professional investigators are obligated to check their politics at the door in carrying out their duties, it is clear that the Trump campaign became an FBI obsession.

Durham relates that on July 28, 2016, the bureau’s legal attaché in London received a sketchy report from Australian diplomats — what became known as “Paragraph Five” — which was conveniently brought to the FBI’s attention by the Obama State Department (which Clinton had led before launching her campaign). The Australians documented that a young Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, had told them back in May that he had heard “the Clintons had a ‘lot of baggage’” (there’s breaking news!) that the Trump campaign could exploit. From there, it’s worth quoting Paragraph Five, the words that launched the national derangement of the alleged Trump-Russia collusion:

That is not what happened in Crossfire Hurricane, the FBI code name assigned to the Trump-Russia “collusion” probe.

To the contrary, Durham has documented that at the headquarters level under Director James Comey, the bureau began taking special interest in the Trump campaign in April 2016. Hackles were raised, in part, because one of the campaign’s advisers, Carter Page, appeared to have been subjected to an unsuccessful recruitment by Russian intelligence. Not only had Page spurned the outreach; he had been prepared to testify on behalf of the government against a Russian spy (who ended up pleading guilty). It further turned out that Page was voluntarily providing information about his business interactions with Russians to the CIA — a fact FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith later concealed from the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when the bureau was seeking to continue its apparently fruitless monitoring of Page.

Nevertheless, there is strong evidence that headquarters harbored political and personal disdain for Trump. Although professional investigators are obligated to check their politics at the door in carrying out their duties, it is clear that the Trump campaign became an FBI obsession.

Durham relates that on July 28, 2016, the bureau’s legal attaché in London received a sketchy report from Australian diplomats — what became known as “Paragraph Five” — which was conveniently brought to the FBI’s attention by the Obama State Department (
which Clinton had led before launching her campaign). The Australians documented that a young Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, had told them back in May that he had heard “the Clintons had a ‘lot of baggage’” (there’s breaking news!) that the Trump campaign could exploit. From there, it’s worth quoting Paragraph Five, the words that launched the national derangement of the alleged Trump-Russia collusion:

[Papadopoulos] also suggested the Trump team had received some kind of suggestion from Russia that it could assist this process with the anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to Mrs Clinton (and President Obama). (Emphasis added.)

So vaporous was this suggestion of a suggestion that the Australian diplomats thought little of it at the time. Durham notes that the FBI was told that the diplomat had written Paragraph Five in a “purposely vague” way because Papadopoulos had not claimed to have direct contact with Russians. He had seemed to the diplomats to be “insecure” and “trying to impress,” but open about his youth and “lack of experience.”

Alexander Downer, one of the diplomats the FBI interviewed, said he “did not get the sense Papadopoulos was the middleman to coordinate with the Russians.” Instead, the information was passed along to the State Department more than two months later because of the July 22 public release by WikiLeaks of stolen DNC emails. Papadopoulos, however, had said nothing about emails, much less that he suspected Russia was in possession of DNC emails; and Hillary Clinton was not, in any event, a meaningful participant in that correspondence. The DNC emails had no bearing on the 2016 election despite their absurd but relentlessly repeated portrayal as proof that Trump and Russia had “hacked the election.”

On July 31, just three days after receiving Paragraph Five, the FBI’s then-deputy director Andrew McCabe ordered one of the bureau’s top counterintelligence officials, Peter Strzok, to open a full-blown foreign intelligence investigation targeting the Trump campaign. No assessment, no preliminary inquiry, no comparing notes with other American intelligence agencies or closely allied foreign intelligence services — the FBI took none of the steps it would ordinarily take before such a momentous action in a sensitive investigative matter that could intrude into the American political process.

A few days later, McCabe’s counsel, a distressed Lisa Page, asked Strzok, “[Trump’s] not going to become president, right? Right?”

“No. No, he’s not,” Strzok assured her. “We’ll stop it.”

Durham’s report details the way they went about trying to stop it. Predisposed to believe the worst, to the point of abandoning their duty to corroborate information before using it to seek surveillance authorization from the FISA court, the bureau wittingly allowed itself to be used by the Clinton campaign. Agents accepted the campaign’s opposition research, in the form of the “Steele dossier” — faux intelligence reports compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele, retained by a private intelligence firm (Fusion GPS) that had been hired by Clinton campaign lawyers. Rather than verify the information in Steele’s reporting, the FBI swore to it four separate times, beginning with the first surveillance application approved for presentation to the court by Comey in October 2016 — weeks before the election.

Last edited:
I'll stop spamming but this part of the report is absolutely insane. The Trump Russia Hoax Cult is very deep. I've already explained the above to you guys for years but this is new. This is actually in the report... There is factual evidence that the FBI and the Clinton campaign colluded to overthrow a president. Do any of you really care? No.

"In one such matter...FBI Headquarters and Department officials required defensive briefings to be provided to Clinton and other officials or candidates who appeared to be the targets of foreign interference," he added. "In another, the FBI elected to end an investigation after one of its longtime and valuable CHSs went beyond what was authorized and made an improper and possibly illegal financial contribution to the Clinton campaign on behalf of a foreign entity as a precursor to a much larger donation being contemplated."
"These examples are also markedly different from the FBl's actions with respect to other highly significant intelligence it received from a trusted foreign source pointing to a Clinton campaign plan to vilify Trump by tying him to Vladimir Putin so as to divert attention from her own concerns relating to her use of a private email server," Durham continued.

• Haha
Reactions: Red
I'll educate you friend when you clutch those pearls... You're more worried about obsessing about Trump than the clear and blatant collusion by Obama, Hillary and the FBI. Bolded are parts that literally show collusion and flat out corruption by the FBI, Hillary and Obama. This was a hoax.... Pay very close attention to the last few paragraphs.. "opposition research" my god... Is right...

Durham relates that on July 28, 2016, the bureau’s legal attaché in London received a sketchy report from Australian diplomats — what became known as “Paragraph Five” — which was conveniently brought to the FBI’s attention by the Obama State Department (which Clinton had led before launching her campaign). The Australians documented that a young Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, had told them back in May that he had heard “the Clintons had a ‘lot of baggage’” (there’s breaking news!) that the Trump campaign could exploit. From there, it’s worth quoting Paragraph Five, the words that launched the national derangement of the alleged Trump-Russia collusion:

That is not what happened in Crossfire Hurricane, the FBI code name assigned to the Trump-Russia “collusion” probe.

To the contrary, Durham has documented that at the headquarters level under Director James Comey, the bureau began taking special interest in the Trump campaign in April 2016. Hackles were raised, in part, because one of the campaign’s advisers, Carter Page, appeared to have been subjected to an unsuccessful recruitment by Russian intelligence. Not only had Page spurned the outreach; he had been prepared to testify on behalf of the government against a Russian spy (who ended up pleading guilty). It further turned out that Page was voluntarily providing information about his business interactions with Russians to the CIA — a fact FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith later concealed from the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when the bureau was seeking to continue its apparently fruitless monitoring of Page.

Durham relates that on July 28, 2016, the bureau’s legal attaché in London received a sketchy report from Australian diplomats — what became known as “Paragraph Five” — which was conveniently brought to the FBI’s attention by the Obama State Department (
which Clinton had led before launching her campaign). The Australians documented that a young Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, had told them back in May that he had heard “the Clintons had a ‘lot of baggage’” (there’s breaking news!) that the Trump campaign could exploit. From there, it’s worth quoting Paragraph Five, the words that launched the national derangement of the alleged Trump-Russia collusion:

[Papadopoulos] also suggested the Trump team had received some kind of suggestion from Russia that it could assist this process with the anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to Mrs Clinton (and President Obama). (Emphasis added.)

So vaporous was this suggestion of a suggestion that the Australian diplomats thought little of it at the time. Durham notes that the FBI was told that the diplomat had written Paragraph Five in a “purposely vague” way because Papadopoulos had not claimed to have direct contact with Russians. He had seemed to the diplomats to be “insecure” and “trying to impress,” but open about his youth and “lack of experience.”

Alexander Downer, one of the diplomats the FBI interviewed, said he “did not get the sense Papadopoulos was the middleman to coordinate with the Russians.” Instead, the information was passed along to the State Department more than two months later because of the July 22 public release by WikiLeaks of stolen DNC emails. Papadopoulos, however, had said nothing about emails, much less that he suspected Russia was in possession of DNC emails; and Hillary Clinton was not, in any event, a meaningful participant in that correspondence. The DNC emails had no bearing on the 2016 election despite their absurd but relentlessly repeated portrayal as proof that Trump and Russia had “hacked the election.”

On July 31, just three days after receiving Paragraph Five, the FBI’s then-deputy director Andrew McCabe ordered one of the bureau’s top counterintelligence officials, Peter Strzok, to open a full-blown foreign intelligence investigation targeting the Trump campaign. No assessment, no preliminary inquiry, no comparing notes with other American intelligence agencies or closely allied foreign intelligence services — the FBI took none of the steps it would ordinarily take before such a momentous action in a sensitive investigative matter that could intrude into the American political process.

A few days later, McCabe’s counsel, a distressed Lisa Page, asked Strzok, “[Trump’s] not going to become president, right? Right?”

“No. No, he’s not,” Strzok assured her. “We’ll stop it.”

Durham’s report details the way they went about trying to stop it. Predisposed to believe the worst, to the point of abandoning their duty to corroborate information before using it to seek surveillance authorization from the FISA court, the bureau wittingly allowed itself to be used by the Clinton campaign. Agents accepted the campaign’s opposition research, in the form of the “Steele dossier” — faux intelligence reports compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele, retained by a private intelligence firm (Fusion GPS) that had been hired by Clinton campaign lawyers. Rather than verify the information in Steele’s reporting, the FBI swore to it four separate times, beginning with the first surveillance application approved for presentation to the court by Comey in October 2016 — weeks before the election.

You post like you think you’re credible. Defending Trump claiming truth is hilarious. Sorry, I don’t listen to RINO’s with TDS. We play 4D chess. The storm is coming.

Post a longer one I won’t read. Please.

You post like you think you’re credible. Defending Trump claiming truth is hilarious. Sorry, I don’t listen to RINO’s with TDS. We play 4D chess. The storm is coming.

Post a longer one I won’t read. Please.
Oh I definitely will because I know what I'm talking about. Great insight as usual "Storm Man" lol. I provide substance, you provide vitriol. Just like the rest of this board.

Last edited:
Looks like Lauren Boebert filed for divorce. Maybe her and mtg (also recently divorced) can finally hook up now. have a threesome with trump (multiple divorces). We know melania wont mind (sticking around even after stormy). Party of family values.

.. this report literally shows that Obama, Hillary, avd the FBI colluded together to fabricate this hoax you fell for.
Your interpretations of the report are bordering on delusional, and you have offered no evidence for most of your accusations.