What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I love trumps response. If anyone knows anything about scamming the American people, it's trump. No one knows more about scamming than him.

I do wonder if these dozens of corrective actions were in place back then if the criminals that were found, prosecuted and sentenced would have been able to get away their crimes.

Do we know what the corrective actions were that the FBI took?
Nope, just saying they did.
What is the primary issue with Biden knowing about a campaign strategy by the Clinton campaign. It would be one thing to say that the Clinton campaign wanted to fabricate a relationship between Trump and Russia and something else if they wanted to expose a relationship between Trump and Russia.
They did say they wanted to fabricate a relationship between trump and Russia...According to CIA Director Brennan. Page 81.

Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 6.51.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 6.52.25 PM.png

I would imagine that an administration ending their second term would be involved in strategy for their party in the upcoming Presidential election. I could be wrong but simply on the face of it I am not grasping the significance that you seem to be implying in your post. I also don't really know anything about the Durham report.
Involved in a strategy to make up a scandal is, with the heads of the FBI, CIA, POTUS and VP. They all knew it was false yet still ran with it. It's a little more than a campaign strategy.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 6.43.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 6.43.31 PM.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 4
Only the dumbest and most extreme partisans among us put any weight into the thoroughly discredited Durham report.
Thoroughly discredited? From whom? An opinion, from January? This just came out a couple hours ago.

This coming from the biggest Trump/Russia collusion loud mouth on here. You are an extreme partisan. You fell for this left wing hoax, because you wanted it to be true so bad. If Trump did this, you all would be bitching for years. Put him in jail, silence him, impeach him, treason, death sentence, ect... If you can't see what's wrong with this, then there are many politically blind among us.

They did say they wanted to fabricate a relationship between trump and Russia...According to CIA Director Brennan. Page 81.

View attachment 14446

View attachment 14447

Involved in a strategy to make up a scandal is, with the heads of the FBI, CIA, POTUS and VP. They all knew it was false yet still ran with it. It's a little more than a campaign strategy.
Nothing there says that any of them knew it was false. It does say that the Intelligence Community does not know the accuracy of the allegation or the extent to which it may reflect exaggeration or fabrication.

I'm in a little bit of I would need to know more, some of which may not be known by anyone outside of the Clinton campaign.

I'm not saying this with any specific confidence, but it does see to me that Trump did have some interaction with the Russian government. If that interaction was innocent or inappropriate I don't really know. I do know that the Muller report makes very clear that it was questionable and also that the Russian government did make significant attempts to influence the 2016 election in favor of Trump and that some of the people involved did commit crimes. Trump didn't necessarily have to be involved in Russia's efforts because Russia had every motivation to support Trump's campaign with or without Trump's involvement, knowledge or approval. Trump was pro-Russia, Clinton was very anti-Russia and also a very capable politician with deep connections all over Washington. Russia clearly saw that the choice was a friendly and incompetent to be President candidate in Trump and a hostile and extremely capable candidate in Clinton. It was a win-win (both a weakened and impotent U.S. administration along with a friendly whistle, if you will) for Russia if they could get Trump in the White House.

I love trumps response. If anyone knows anything about scamming the American people, it's trump. No one knows more about scamming than him.

I do wonder if these dozens of corrective actions were in place back then if the criminals that were found, prosecuted and sentenced would have been able to get away their crimes.
dJlOzwi.jpg

Nothing there says that any of them knew it was false. It does say that the Intelligence Community does not know the accuracy of the allegation or the extent to which it may reflect exaggeration or fabrication
Exactly, yet you are fine with them creating this hoax because it's Trump and they want Clinton to win. Why did it move forward, even though they new it was a hoax, less than 30 days later? They could have shut the whole hoax down, but they didn't. Then you have loud mouth news personalities spreading disinformation and the partisan consumption citizens parroting everything they say.
Why didn't they shut it down? We all know why.

I'm in a little bit of I would need to know more, some of which may not be known by anyone outside of the Clinton campaign.
This goes beyond the Clinton Campaign.
I'm not saying this with any specific confidence, but it does see to me that Trump did have some interaction with the Russian government. If that interaction was innocent or inappropriate I don't really know. I do know that the Muller report makes very clear that it was questionable and also that the Russian government did make significant attempts to influence the 2016 election in favor of Trump and that some of the people involved did commit crimes. Trump didn't necessarily have to be involved in Russia's efforts because Russia had every motivation to support Trump's campaign with or without Trump's involvement, knowledge or approval. Trump was pro-Russia, Clinton was very anti-Russia and also a very capable politician with deep connections all over Washington. Russia clearly saw that the choice was a friendly and incompetent to be President candidate in Trump and a hostile and extremely capable candidate in Clinton. It was a win-win (both a weakened and impotent U.S. administration along with a friendly whistle, if you will) for Russia if they could get Trump in the White House.
I'm partially with some of this, but this is a whole different conversation.

It should be noted the the REPUBLICAN SENATE found that Russia intervened to help Trump. Russia wasn’t a hoax. It actually happened, according to independent special counsels and the Republican Senate. The Trump campaign had “regular contact” with Russian intelligence.

IMG_8318.png
So was the Republican senate also in on this hoax?

Damn that deep state is good. So good I wonder how the **** they didn’t win in 2016? How the **** do they allow bobo win re-election in 2022? If the deep state is this good, they definitely should be in charge of health care and all major services in this country. Cuz damn!

Exactly, yet you are fine with them creating this hoax because it's Trump and they want Clinton to win. Why did it move forward, even though they new it was a hoax, less than 30 days later? They could have shut the whole hoax down, but they didn't. Then you have loud mouth news personalities spreading disinformation and the partisan consumption citizens parroting everything they say.

It has not been shown to be a hoax. It has been shown to have been unclear at the time.

Outside the Clinton campaign they didn't know if it was legitimate or not... and they still don't.

I never said what I was "good with" in this conversation as far as I know.

I saearched the report for "Biden", and he is mentioned once:
After the inauguration of President Biden, Attorney General Garland met with the Office of Special Counsel ("OSC" or "the Office"). The Office very much appreciates the support, consistent with his testimony during his confirmation hearings, that the Attorney General has provided to our efforts and the Department's willingness to allow us to operate independently.

"Lynch" does not appear, and every reference to "Attorney General" refers to Barr or Garland. Comey, of course, is all over the place.

Nothing in the report says Biden nor Lynch was involved. I am shocked, just shocked, that Techno Fog would lie about this.

FBI Response. It looks like they knew what they did.
According to the Durham report, they were more enthusiastic at pursuing leads than they should have been. They do know that. Not that it matters, once the spotlight is off for a while, they'll continue in these sorts of behaviors, because that's what law enforcement officials do; they get aggressive and break rules to catch lawbreakers.

Note the report suggests no further prosecutions are required. That's 2 trials resulting in acquittal and 1 conviction.

I think they didn't shut it down because they were finding evidence of crimes.
Google "arrests, indictments, prosecutions, and convictions stemming from the Russia investigation". Spoiler alert, there were quite a few folks in trumps inner circle who were convicted of crimes stemming from the investigation. I'm glad that they didn't shut it down or those criminals would have gotten away with their crimes.

The document says that Brennan briefed his superiors on Clinton's approval, not that he nor anyone else knew it was fabricated nor approved of a fabrication.

Involved in a strategy to make up a scandal is, with the heads of the FBI, CIA, POTUS and VP. They all knew it was false yet still ran with it.
The Durham report makes no such claims.

Thoroughly discredited? From whom? An opinion, from January? This just came out a couple hours ago.
I agree that the report, while demanding a level of rigor not usually seen at the FBI, is in no way discreditied.

You fell for this left wing hoax, because you wanted it to be true so bad.
The Mueller report was very clear that Trump/Russia collusion happened.

If Trump did this, you all would be bitching for years.
Did what, precisely? Get informed by subordinates of a campaign strategy?

View attachment 14446

View attachment 14447

I don't see that saying "fabricate" or "make up." It says "stir up" which, from my experience cooking chili, don't mean the same thing It would mean more bringing it to the top.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think they didn't shut it down because they were finding evidence of crimes.
Google "arrests, indictments, prosecutions, and convictions stemming from the Russia investigation". Spoiler alert, there were quite a few folks in trumps inner circle who were convicted of crimes stemming from the investigation. I'm glad that they didn't shut it down or those criminals would have gotten away with their crimes.
Oh you mean the crimes that had nothing to do with the actual investigation?

You admit it was a hoax and you justify it by finding tax crimes that you don't really give a **** about.

Using Trump quotes as credibility. He literally asked for Russia’s help on TV. Jesus people are ****ing stupid.

View: https://youtu.be/-b71f2eYdTc

Yet the FBI found nothing. Literally NOTHING... Lol taking extreme and obvious sarcasm as reality is the best you have. The FBI found nothing but you did.

Thing is...he's literally openly MOCKING the Russia Hoax Qanon Cult that wishes death on posters and their hypocrisy and they are too dense to understand it.

Last edited: