What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Any evidence? Ya, I didn't think so.
You are a really good parrot crossed with a sheep though, so congrats.
FIoSBuTXMAQjwIP.jpg

So predictable! Who would have thought we’d see the democrats want to hunt down this dangerous “free speaker” and weaponize the fbi against him to shut him up. We’ve not seen that before with MLK Jr, Malcom X, Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden, and on and on.
All of those individuals were (wrongly) perceived as threats to the state. Luft is not, and he was charged before he tried to tried to take advantage of Comer.

For the lurkers who do not get the connection, each of those three raised children in such a way that their children developed sexual dysphoria.
I fully admit to loving my child, encouraging them even when they came out as non-binary. I admit we did not abuse them physically, emotionally, nor verbally. I did not kick them out of the house. We raised them in "such a way" that they never had to lie to us, and we were their primary resource for difficult questions throughout their adolescence.

Those three are the ones attacking this movie forwarding an anti-sexualization of children narrative. I find that to be quite the coincidence.
It's not a coincidence at all. The right-wingers, especially the MAGAites and Q-Anoners, are vigorously trying to equate my child's non-binary status with child trafficking and pedophilia, to the point that smarmy internet commentators occasionally come in here and try to connect the two issues. Fighting against this stigmatization is very personal for me. I don't want my kid attacked by some goon making that connection.

Fighting against this stigmatization is very personal for me. I don't want my kid attacked by some goon making that connection.
Those fighting against child trafficking and pedophilia aren't attacking the kids being trafficked. I'll take your word for it that it is not coincidence that you. Gameface, and Gandalfe all chose to fight against the stigmatization of child trafficking and pedophilia in this movie, that it is a personal issue for you.

I will say that I find it quite the coincidence that of all the people of posting on Jazzfanz, the three who are taking an issue with a movie with a message against the sexualization of children are Gameface, Gandalfe, and One Brow. For the lurkers who do not get the connection, each of those three raised children in such a way that their children developed sexual dysphoria. Those three are the ones attacking this movie forwarding an anti-sexualization of children narrative. I find that to be quite the coincidence.
Bites tongue... .. . There are definitely red flags beyond this though.

Those fighting against child trafficking and pedophilia aren't attacking the kids being trafficked.
Nor did I say they were. For someone who castigated a poster over attention to detail, you don't seem to read very carefully.

I'll take your word for it that it is not coincidence that you. Gameface, and Gandalfe all chose to fight against the stigmatization of child trafficking and pedophilia in this movie, that it is a personal issue for you.
Absolutely, the inaccurate portrayal of child trafficking is a personal issue for me. I'm surprised you're so blasea to wrongful depictions of child sex trafficking. It's almost as if you don't want any of them caught.

Bites tongue... .. . There are definitely red flags beyond this though.
There sure are. I'd say supporting misinformation about child trafficking is a huge red flag. Anything you want to admit?

Of course, you would expect a pedophile to deny this accusation, or remain silent.

I will say that I find it quite the coincidence that of all the people of posting on Jazzfanz, the three who are taking an issue with a movie with a message against the sexualization of children are Gameface, Gandalfe, and One Brow. For the lurkers who do not get the connection, each of those three raised children in such a way that their children developed sexual dysphoria. Those three are the ones attacking this movie forwarding an anti-sexualization of children narrative. I find that to be quite the coincidence.
That's not a coincidence, these people are sick in the head.

As someone reading through this thread mostly out of curiousity and wanting to understand better, I do want to chime in and say I think these conversations would go a lot better for everyone involved if the anger and the (very) personal attacks were kept to a minimum.

That's all.

As someone reading through this thread mostly out of curiousity and wanting to understand better, I do want to chime in and say I think these conversations would go a lot better for everyone involved if the anger and the (very) personal attacks were kept to a minimum.

That's all.
It's tough with 2 obvious trolls leading the charge, but I agree.

so when does the Democratic Party machine go into overdrive against RFK like they did against Bernie Sanders ??

Why would they do that? Do you also think they might go into overdrive against thriller?

Why would they do that? Do you also think they might go into overdrive against thriller?

nah Thriller has zero credibility for them to worry about unlike RFK who seems to have little credibility but still more than that jackass however it seems RFK is gaining traction so if he keeps doing so they'll want to protect bumbling ol joe