What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I too wish the population was lower. Do you think that means I want to load people into furnaces? No, I'd like fewer people to have kids and those who have them to have fewer of them. Over time that would reduce the population. The places this would benefit the most are the places where they have the most kids, poor and poorly educated places. If they could have a lot less kids there would be more resources to raise healthy kids and educate them.
Or instead of trying to control how many children people have like communist countries, we could stop sending billions of dollars overseas for foreign wars and instead use that money for resources here at home.

https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org/

Here’s some good reading for a Sunday! For all the people who say they voted “against Trump”, this is what you actually voted for. Disgusting!!! Biden is compromised by foreign countries, rakes in millions of dollars for his family through foreign bribes, showers with his daughter, and has a crackhead son who is into some disgusting stuff. Sad!!!

Or instead of trying to control how many children people have like communist countries, we could stop sending billions of dollars overseas for foreign wars and instead use that money for resources here at home.
I'm not just talking about the U.S. because I care about people outside of the U.S. as well.

I'm not talking about the government mandating birthrates, either. I'm just wishfully thinking that I'd like the population to be lower than it is.

https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org/

Here’s some good reading for a Sunday! For all the people who say they voted “against Trump”, this is what you actually voted for. Disgusting!!! Biden is compromised by foreign countries, rakes in millions of dollars for his family through foreign bribes, showers with his daughter, and has a crackhead son who is into some disgusting stuff. Sad!!!
Wait Hunter was on the ballot? Crazy!

Dementia joe incriminates himself on that laptop too, which you obviously know.
Yeah that's what I was banking on. That's all any of us want, dementia and corruption. That's why Joe and Turd are the only choices we get.

I'm not doubting it, I am saying mormons (and other religions) that voted for the devil tells me everything I need to know.
The devil? How about the guy in office currently who showered with his daughter which she wrote about in her diary? You know, the one who allows open borders which allows children to be trafficked and raped. The left is satanic and is the party of pedophiles. They support sex change surgeries on children!!! I mean seriously it’s so disgusting how can anybody support this? So gross!!! Luckily, we have the “Trump Card” coming soon! Nothing can stop what is coming.

Last edited:
The devil? How about the guy in office currently who showered with his daughter which she wrote about in her diary? You know, the one who allows open borders which allows children to be trafficked and raped. The left is satanic.
Very funny given that red states, including good old Utah, lead the league in child sex abuse. Hypocrisy is what your church thrives on. Thankfully, organized religion is fading fast and trash like you will become dinosaurs.

Very funny given that red states, including good old Utah, lead the league in child sex abuse. Hypocrisy is what your church thrives on. Thankfully, organized religion is fading fast and trash like you will become dinosaurs.
Thankfully you don’t represent most Jazz fans. Most Jazz fans have common sense like the great John Stockton. In the end, good wins over evil. Trump will defeat the evil left scum forever once and for all.