What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

So for the sake of clarity, you're calling fishonjazz a pedophile?

Classy.
He's the last remaining troll. He needs to double down to make up for his alts that got banned.

So for the sake of clarity, you're calling fishonjazz a pedophile?

Classy.
I think it's definitely wrong. Yeah. 100% wrong. Is he a pedophile, I never said that and nothing hes done makes me think so. But with Democrats it's something new everyday. Mutilation of innocent children(literally mutilating innocent children), protecting sex trafficking, silent about the 25,000+ kids missing from the Biden borders, pushing sexuality on kids, calling a bill protecting 6 year olds from being taught sex a "don't say gay bill". Your president just sniffed another girl, did you see how terrified she was? Saying flashing children(indecent exposure )is ok in pride rallies, Democrats are passing laws in Colorado that protect biological men sexually assaulting minors with lude conduct a misdemeanor.

View: https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1681084595507167232?s=20

Again... I never called anyone a pedophile but I stand by my comment. If you don't like it, I really don't care. I don't like the attack on kids and them being indoctrinated with sexuality and other things like religion or politics. Be whatever but leave the kids alone. If I get banned for that, that just proves me right imo.

And classy would be threatening assassination of a president, calling someone a murderer and painful death on people. You double standard hypocrite. I've never stooped to that bottom of the barrel childish hateful diatribe. Wishing death and threatening to murder another human. It's vile but it all really makes sense with everything. If you're like this on a message board... .. .

Last edited:
He's the last remaining troll. He needs to double down to make up for his alts that got banned.
Last remaining conservative(your immature word for troll). Anybody that thinks different than you guys, gets called a troll because that is your only way to silence others since you can't debate anything, let's be honest. You guys have bullied or got the others banned.

I'm still literally sick that Democrats are openly advocating for showering with their daughters and they think that's normal. Everything I have predicted has come true and now officially absolute disgust. Sick people... Pedophiles.

It is normal. Stop thinking about sex whenever a child is mentioned.

It has been a basic expectation on this website to leave people's families out of whatever criticism you have for that poster.

The people who have recently decided to jump in on the deep end attacking people's families have been banned.

This is good.

It has been a basic expectation on this website to leave people's families out of whatever criticism you have for that poster.

The people who have recently decided to jump in on the deep end attacking people's families have been banned.

This is good.
It is the last refuge of the troll not getting the same thrill out of normal insults and chaos on a site. Hence hack going more or less off the deep end in his recent "return", although I am still of the opinion that at least 2 of the previous trolls we had were actually hack alts. He wasn't getting the thrill he wanted from pissing people off with the alts, so he went back to his original to unleash his version of hell on all of us. I really feel pity for the guy. It is incredibly pitiful to have to get so much of your personal validation as a human being through tearing others down, even through the relative anonymity of the internet, when you know that in person he would never dare say any of that to anyone's face. Anonymity is the coward's refuge.

I floated the Provo river today with my wife and daughter.
I'm going to just go ahead and disgust the **** out of some posters with this admission....... I didn't wear a shirt and was in the same boat as my daughter who was in a swimsuit!
I just hope no one calls the authorities on me

It is the last refuge of the troll not getting the same thrill out of normal insults and chaos on a site. Hence hack going more or less off the deep end in his recent "return", although I am still of the opinion that at least 2 of the previous trolls we had were actually hack alts. He wasn't getting the thrill he wanted from pissing people off with the alts, so he went back to his original to unleash his version of hell on all of us. I really feel pity for the guy. It is incredibly pitiful to have to get so much of your personal validation as a human being through tearing others down, even through the relative anonymity of the internet, when you know that in person he would never dare say any of that to anyone's face. Anonymity is the coward's refuge.
If they were alts, they were very consistently done. SnE was always borderline hysterical, Al was pseudo-intellectual, and Hax was just mean, and they have consistently been that way for 2+ years. I don't think he's that industrious.

If they were alts, they were very consistently done. SnE was always borderline hysterical, Al was pseudo-intellectual, and Hax was just mean, and they have consistently been that way for 2+ years. I don't think he's that industrious.
Yes but Borderline Alt Syndrome would imply they could have very different expressions of the same douche-baggery, and very consistently different too. Must take that into account.

Did Diane Feinstein ever step down?

Just checked. Nope.

She's being incredibly selfish and hurting her party. I think this is going to do massive damage to her legacy.