What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

You don't get it. Nobody cares about Biden! This isn't your usual disagreement over policies. It is about an evil man who's trying to upend American democracy so he can stay in power!

It doesn't matter if Biden is a good or a bad president. What matters is that there are people who want someone like Trump to be in power!

So the question is, why do they want such a despicable man to be in power? And don't you ****ing give me that talking point about mutilating children. Trumpers are just what Obama birthers evolved into. People who would rather see it burn than lose their privileged status in society.

I'm really not concerned with whether or not fish is a hypocrite, I'm more concerned about a thread you made saying you want a more civil discussion in here, and then coming in here and attacking fish, which does the opposite of promote civil discussion.

It's been 7 years. Hopefully that bad take will end one day.
Don't be an all or nothing kind of guy. This whole thing is full of nothing but gray areas around a cancerous core of black. Just because we can acknowledge that not all Trump supporters are bad people doesn't mean we think all Trump supporters are angels.

pretty depressing to think the Trump-Biden ******** is going to continue in one form or another for another 4 years. It's going to be weird when there's a leader of the free world again who's worth a damn.

What a special performance from Biden yesterday

pretty depressing to think the Trump-Biden ******** is going to continue in one form or another for another 4 years. It's going to be weird when there's a leader of the free world again who's worth a damn.

What a special performance from Biden yesterday
Yeah America is rapidly swirling down the *****er.

Don't be an all or nothing kind of guy. This whole thing is full of nothing but gray areas around a cancerous core of black. Just because we can acknowledge that not all Trump supporters are bad people doesn't mean we think all Trump supporters are angels.

it's weird how political things have become so binary. It's all one way or another. Again i'd like to ask you to stop this reasonable level handed approach you ****ing **** of an arsehole bigoted piece of flaming ****ing filth !

I guess I'm just confused as to why you think bullying fish is an appropriate solution to this issue you've brought up.

Like, I agree that the discussion here needs to be a lot less hostile. I get annoyed when personal attacks start flying in this thread. I just think you're extremely unlikely to get your way with that if you're fine with bullying other people yourself.

Yes, and some hardcore Nazis were just the nicest people you could ever meet, but it doesn't change the fact that at some point they should have known better.

We've reached the point that MAGA loyalist must know what it is they are supporting, and that it is not good. Of course, many are just lost in delusional conspiracy and don't think anything that challenges their perspective is real.

Dude, I've heard Trump with my own ears trying to overturn the election once he realized he lost. I don't need to over-analyze some random quote to prove it. I've heard him asking his people to "find the votes" to put him in power, or "declare the election invalid and leave the rest to me". Maybe it's just me, but I care about this a lot more than Biden saying Obama is a well dressed black man.

The rest of why you support a fascist egomaniac is not even worth discussing. Yeah, worldwide inflation. Caused by Biden. Uh huh. Okay.

Dude, I've heard Trump with my own ears trying to overturn the election once he realized he lost. I don't need to over-analyze some random quote to prove it. I've heard him asking his people to "find the votes" to put him in power, or "declare the election invalid and leave the rest to me". Maybe it's just me, but I care about this a lot more than Biden saying Obama is a well dressed black man.

The rest of why you support a fascist egomaniac is not even worth discussing. Yeah, worldwide inflation. Caused by Biden. Uh huh. Okay.
Worldwide inflation that has been significantly less in the U.S. than the average

I'm willing to call out other bullying and what not in this thread as I see it instead of being a passive reader, but I'm telling you right now that you're extremely unlikely to get anything to change here by attacking other users like this.

I'm giving you this advice as somebody who also wants to see the tone of the discussion here change.

it's weird how political things have become so binary. It's all one way or another. Again i'd like to ask you to stop this reasonable level handed approach you ****ing **** of an arsehole bigoted piece of flaming ****ing filth !
Respectfully sir, **** you and the horse you rode in on.

Yes, and some hardcore Nazis were just the nicest people you could ever meet, but it doesn't change the fact that at some point they should have known better.

We've reached the point that MAGA loyalist must know what it is they are supporting, and that it is not good. Of course, many are just lost in delusional conspiracy and don't think anything that challenges their perspective is real.
The problem is most Nazi supporters never really knew what was going on. They just knew that the ones in power said what they wanted to hear. And once it became obvious what was going on it was too late the effect change. Same here. Unfortunately the ones casting the deciding votes are more head-in-the-sand Mary and Jerry Average Joe than hard core storm-the-Capitol proud boys.

Back