What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm peeling off the "Lions not Sheep" sticker on my car to make room for my new "Werewolves not Vampires" sticker.
LOL.
On another note, I just read that lauren boebart won her election (well kinda. Her opponent condeded even though its still EXTEMELY close and votes are still being tallied). I read a week or so ago that she was going to lose. Stop The Steal!!!!!!!!

The Thriller

Oh weird.

Crime ended once the midterms ended. Funny how illegal immigration and crime seem to always rev up right before an election and then end as soon as the election is over.

69BB23F6-0C26-43F4-B298-16B0576D4462.jpeg

The Thriller

Isn’t it funny how Fox News always manufactures a moral panic to keep its voters engaged, CRT, ANTIFA, trans swimmers, kitty litter, masks, vaccines, groomers, etc and then drop it as soon as it becomes stale? They’re not actual issues that need resolving. They just need to keep voters angry and engaged.

Gameface

PICKS = FLEXIBILITY
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Isn’t it funny how Fox News always manufactures a moral panic to keep its voters engaged, CRT, ANTIFA, trans swimmers, kitty litter, masks, vaccines, groomers, etc and then drop it as soon as it becomes stale? They’re not actual issues that need resolving. They just need to keep voters angry and engaged.
Yeah I would like a bit of an "where are they now?" report on things that Trumpers have been outraged about over time.

The Thriller

What's the latest on that migrant caravan that's headed this way since 2018? Are they almost here yet?
In two weeks. Just wait for two more weeks. They’ll arrive at the same time Trump’s health care plan arrives. Or was that his infrastructure plan? I can’t even remember…

Red