What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

As of right now I would vote for Nikki Haley over any republican candidate and would vote for her over Joe Biden as well. She has impressed me multiple times.

As of right now I would vote for Nikki Haley over any republican candidate and would vote for her over Joe Biden as well. She has impressed me multiple times.

I think Vivek was right. She’s Dick Cheney. I suggest conservatives desperate to vote for someone other than trump remember what happened with a hawk (Bush/Cheney).

Guys, the GOP is a sick and dying bird. A vote for any of these candidates, other than lame *** Vivek, means American troops on the ground.

Please remember history. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be awesome!
Because he has good hair? He has done such wonderful things in California with the skyrocketing homelessness and crime as well as with the mass exodus from the state due to his covid policies.

Here is a video of him reenacting his covid policies on the basketball court-

Last edited:
I think Vivek was right. She’s Dick Cheney. I suggest conservatives desperate to vote for someone other than trump remember what happened with a hawk (Bush/Cheney).

Guys, the GOP is a sick and dying bird. A vote for any of these candidates, other than lame *** Vivek, means American troops on the ground.

Good luck finding a candidate on either side that isn't a bloodthirsty warmonger.

Eh, past doesn't always equal future. And she actually isn't dick cheney. They are literally 2 different people. That kind of simplification doesn't work for me. I guess I could say vivek is trump since he loves trump more than any other candidate.

I do declare! *clutches pearls*

Comer loaned his brother $200k, in a way sketchier way. He literally did the same **** he’s issuing subpoenas for.

R’s keep punching themselves in the dick.

What do you guys think of RFK Jr.? After hearing about him at first I thought he was a kook but after seeing him on a podcast and in a few other interviews my opinion has changed. Still need to vet him more but he seems well educated and knows his history which I think is a huge asset for someone who wants to be President. Interested to learn more about him, good and bad.

What do you guys think of RFK Jr.? After hearing about him at first I thought he was a kook but after seeing him on a podcast and in a few other interviews my opinion has changed. Still need to vet him more but he seems well educated and knows his history which I think is a huge asset for someone who wants to be President. Interested to learn more about him, good and bad.
It's hard to explain but when I hear politicians speak they sound like lawyers for the government. When I hear RFK jr talk and explain things he sounds like he is speaking to me like he is my lawyer. There seems to be a pretty significant difference with how he is communicating. I like that he is an environmentalist and he has taken the fight to a lot of these major corporations that are pillaging the world of its natural resources and taking advantage of any situation they can.

The vaccine stuff made me look elsewhere but maybe he is a worthy candidate.
Problem is that trump is involved. I know that MAGA will show up to vote for orange god king. Therefore I have to vote to defeat maga. Which means I have to vote for biden. RFK Jr will just hurt bidens chances and help trump so he is bad imo. Sucks, but that is where I stand. #1 priority is no trump.
#nevertrump

Problem is that trump is involved. I know that MAGA will show up to vote for orange god king. Therefore I have to vote to defeat maga. Which means I have to vote for biden. RFK Jr will just hurt bidens chances and help trump so he is bad imo. Sucks, but that is where I stand. #1 priority is no trump.
#nevertrump
Yes the worst case scenario in all this right now is to have a moderately viable 2nd candidate among the Dems, splitting the vote and handing the election to melon-head.

Yes the worst case scenario in all this right now is to have a moderately viable 2nd candidate among the Dems, splitting the vote and handing the election to melon-head.
I think your worst case scenario is called democracy... The idea would be for the 3rd party candidate to make demands/concessions in order for their supporters votes for the primary candidate. Similar to what "force the vote" was supposed to do for the house speaker before the fraud squad sold out.

#nevertrump

I think your worst case scenario is called democracy... The idea would be for the 3rd party candidate to make demands/concessions in order for their supporters votes for the primary candidate. Similar to what "force the vote" was supposed to do for the house speaker before the fraud squad sold out.
After seeing how our congress can so easily be gridlocked when one out of two parties is divided has made me realize that our system is not compatible with three or more parties, so I'll never support a third party candidate again. I have in the past, but no more. Especially when one of the options a third party could help is a letteral traitor who has made clear that the Constitution is nothing more than toilet paper to him when it means he doesn't get his way and it's his rallying cry when he can use it to stir up his zealots who are convinced Dear Leader is the one who loves and cherishes the Constitution.

After seeing how our congress can so easily be gridlocked when one out of two parties is divided has made me realize that our system is not compatible with three or more parties, so I'll never support a third party candidate again. I have in the past, but no more. Especially when one of the options a third party could help is a letteral traitor who has made clear that the Constitution is nothing more than toilet paper to him when it means he doesn't get his way and it's his rallying cry when he can use it to stir up his zealots who are convinced Dear Leader is the one who loves and cherishes the Constitution.
The uniparty duopoly has given us horrible candidates that turn out to be warmongering war criminals that bow to the oligarchs that pay them for decades.

Especially if you are a cheerleader for the military industrial complex that cant stand to see this well oiled machine experience any kind of pushback or heaven forbid "gridlock".
Meh, it's pretty good for me just doing my day to day life, going to work, paying bills, having a string of hobbies that I pick up and drop like a street walking hooker, taking the occasional vacation, watching my 80" 4k TV, filling my virtual monster truck with 23 gallons of gasoline so that I can use it to commute just myself to and from work, trying all the new restaurants that open in my city... I mean life is good man. If that's because of the military industrial complex then give me more military industrial complex because THEY ARE KILLING IT! They know exactly what I want and they give it to me.

Am I supposed to trade this in for some shot in the dark ideologue, some charismatic leader of some kind of utopian dream, a populist strong man? I'm all good man. I'm happy with what I have and I'm not looking to trade it in for whatever in the **** you're selling.

I just want competent politicians to keep this gravy train rolling!

I wonder what our founding fathers would think... They created the smallest government the world have ever seen with protections like the constitution and bill of rights that also restricted this tiny governments power and influence. Now we have the largest and most powerful government the world has ever seen with 800+ military bases all over the world that takes 30% of its citizens earnings outright and piles taxes upon taxes on top of it all. It seems to me like something went completely awry. Many empires have ended due to over extension militarily but hey who cares.