What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I remember a lot of repulicans on social media prior to the midterm elections telling that the only reason gas prices started to go down was because the midterms were coming up and they were trying to get votes. Then after the elections the prices would rise again.

Doesn't seem like that is what happened though.

The Thriller

I remember a lot of repulicans on social media prior to the midterm elections telling that the only reason gas prices started to go down was because the midterms were coming up and they were trying to get votes. Then after the elections the prices would rise again.

Weird. I remember many of the same republicans talking about how Covid would fade away after the 2020 election and that there would be a red wave these midterms. Guess they were wrong?

The Thriller

That exactly what the George Soros/ Zelensky/Clinton globalist cabal and children identifying as kittens want you to think. Biden is a commie who’s going to take away our trucks and guns. Gas will be like $10 dollars a gallon. Wake up sheeple. Trump will take over, just wait 2 more weeks.

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner

Bucknutz

View: https://twitter.com/mikebonin/status/1596345698005311488

Who on the alt-right requested these be removed? Genuinely asking.
It focused on 1 person Andy Ngo, a far right antifa journalist (if you call him that). In the article it has a link that shows Andy sharing screenshots of vps_reports tweets. They look like hate speech to me. Do you agree Red? Should people be suspended for threatening people?
0A970944-0942-4016-B09E-666751E15B7C.jpeg

Last edited:

Mongoose

Surprise! "pro-worker" Biden and the fascist government are siding with the corporations - leaving rail workers without sick leave. Corporations making 21 billion in profits every year and the "most pro worker friendly president ever" wants to leave sick days out of the agreement.