The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

The Thriller

It’s pretty amazing how much **** she takes yet how much good she does for people. Think Ted cruz or John Coryn would be raising charity money if New York State was in the same boat?

How many of those Texans benefitting by AOC’s good will here were previously making fun of her?

And while Ted cruz was planning his cancun vacation, the guy who should be in his senate seat this:

He’s organizing calling trees to contact people to check up on them and helping to spread the word on where people can go for help.

oh and Joe Biden? Why is he helping Texas? They didn’t vote for him. They haven’t kissed his ring.

“bOtH pArTiEs ArE tHe SaMe!”
Right?

The Thriller

Can we play with if?

1. what if trump had won re-election?
2. What if a trump bus had been treated like this in a blue state (like California)?
3. What do you think trump would be doing to California right now?

I hope this serves as a wake up call. Our democracy treats Texas far better than Texas treats our democracy. That needs to change. Especially since they’re going to be a money hole for the foreseeable future due to climate change.

Maybe it’s time for the voters there to grow up?

I mean how embarrassing is this?

It’s time for voters there to grow up and start sending us some decent people to DC. Hopefully this is the beginning of a new enlightenment in America. Of healing. It begins with Biden. He’s not flaming states that didn’t vote for him.

Last edited:

The Thriller

One other thing I really like about Bidens presidency is the lack of rallies

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
isn’t it nice?

I loved Biden’s town hall the other night. One, I didn’t know it happened until after. Then, when I tried to watch it, it was so normal and boring I never finished it. He didn’t insult anyone or suggest injecting Lysol. It was so boring and normal.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Holy ****, is that why flags are lowered? Jesus ****ing hell man. I want to get a flag and raise it extra high. Anyone know where this POS is buried so I can piss on his grave?

Reactions: Red

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
That would seem to be a waste of good piss.
I went to Costco a little earlier and was like "why is the flag lowered?" And I find out it's for Rush ****ing ditto head heroin addict idiot Limbaugh!