What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Biden is going downhill FAST due to age. We need him to withdraw from the 2024 election ASAP. What is the path forward if he does? Who would take his place?

Last edited:

View: https://x.com/onestpress/status/1802448978086420515

Please don't post anything negative about Trump. It's mean and toxic. Stop being a one sided ideologue. Biden is old and inflation. We need to vote for fascism. Trump is always taken out of context by the media and is in reality, a very peaceful not racist not felon. He just has the worst of luck of anyone. /s

Every day Trump says or does something that just further proves how unfit he is for office. Meanwhile, our media creates a horse race by emphasizing Biden’s age. As if that eliminates what his awesome record as president has been. That’s fine, dump Biden empower Trump. But then it won’t matter what your candidate’s age is in 2028, as we won’t have free and fair elections anymore

Last edited:
Biden is going downhill FAST due to age. We need him to withdraw from the 2024 election ASAP. What is the path forward if he does? Who would take his place?
Let's pretend that Biden stepped down today and the party then needed to hold a convention.

How does anyone think that'll go down?

Does anyone actually think, especially with Kamala Harris, Gavin Newsome, Josh Shapiro, Mayor Pete, etc waiting in the wings and violence in Gaza, that this will go down peacefully? For a party that might already be struggling to keep its coalition of the left to never trump from white college educated to black males together? Dump Kamala right now, how will that go over with black women? What happens if Newsome wants to outflank the left and attacks Israel? Embrace (gay) Mayor Pete and how many Latinos and conservative never trumpers might that turn off? Meanwhile, as Democrats are attacking themselves, Trump gets to campaign and win voters over and sharpen his attacks on Democrats. Guys, we're in mid-June and the actual election is in November. Early voting will begin in October.

Last edited:
One would think that if the DOJ had been weaponized that this little weasel would’ve been thrown in the slammer a long time ago. I can’t think of more loathsome character than Gaetz. He’s disgusting and I have no idea how anyone in his district feels good voting for him

Let's pretend that Biden stepped down today and the party then needed to hold a convention.

Does anyone actually think, especially with Kamala Harris, Gavin Newsome, Josh Shapiro, Mayor Pete, etc waiting in the wings and violence in Gaza, that this will go down peacefully? For a party that might already be struggling to keep its coalition of the left to never trump from white college educated to black males together? Dump Kamala right now, how will that go over with black women? What happens if Newsome wants to outflank the left and attacks Israel? Embrace (gay) Mayor Pete and how many Latinos and conservative never trumpers might that turn off? Meanwhile, as Democrats are attacking themselves, Trump gets to campaign and win voters over and sharpen his attacks on Democrats. Guys, we're in mid-June and the actual election is in November. Early voting will begin in October.

Biden is losing votes every day though and it could get a lot worse. He's aged 10 years in the last 12 months. Seriously, he is out of it and it's going to hand the election to Trump. We need an emergency meeting of the minds ASAP. Honestly I think the one person who could beat Trump is Michelle Obama. He wouldn't be able to hide his disdain for the color of her skin or that she's a woman. He'd make some racist/sexist comment eventually. Someone has to save us from a Trump dictatorship, this is a dire situation.

Last edited:

I would be so pumped to vote for mayor Pete

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Me too but that’s not going to happen a month before the convention. And with Kamala Harris being shoved offstage without a true primary campaign. Don’t you think picking Mayor Pete over Harris might turn off some of the African American vote? It might be different if they had a regular months long primary to hash this out. But time constraints make that impossible.

I think it also remains to be seen whether we can elect a black woman or a gay man in America. We’re talking about a handful of voters in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin that will determine things. Our votes in Utah don’t matter. I’d hope that our nation was ready for that. And I think they are, if things were based on the popular vote. Instead, everything hinges on about 3 states that often trend more conservative than average.

So we're down to a gay man and black woman whom I love both, since there's no white man who doesn't have baggage, political or otherwise and is willing to run. It's like a stress test for acceptance and a stress test for democracy at the same time. Holy ****.

So we're down to a gay man and black woman whom I love both, since there's no white man who doesn't have baggage, political or otherwise and is willing to run. It's like a stress test for acceptance and a stress test for democracy at the same time. Holy ****.
Can a gay man or black woman win a state wide race in Wisconsin? Pennsylvania? That’s the real test. What the rest of the country wants doesn’t matter. Pete could win 500 billion votes in California or Texas and it wouldn’t matter with the electoral college. I’ve been told that without it only a handful of states would matter. But with it, we know that only a handful of “swing states” matter. If Biden wins the blue wall of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, he wins. That’s the ball game. If he loses, he’ll need help with winning Arizona and Georgia. But chances are if he loses the blue wall he’s gonna lose Arizona and Georgia too. So all that matters for Biden is to win those blue wall swing states and retain the northwest and upper east coast and he’s got it.

since there's no white man who doesn't have baggage, political or otherwise and is willing to run.
I'm not saying he doesn't have any baggage, but you're missing the obvious person who will run for the democrats. He is white. He is male and he is not gay. He already has the necessary financial backing from very powerful players on the political left, the same ones who made Kamala Harris the VP, and he's been running a stealth campaign for almost a year. He is the same person who represented the DNC at the second GOP debate.

Can a gay man or black woman win a state wide race in Wisconsin? Pennsylvania? That’s the real test. What the rest of the country wants doesn’t matter. Pete could win 500 billion votes in California or Texas and it wouldn’t matter with the electoral college. I’ve been told that without it only a handful of states would matter. But with it, we know that only a handful of “swing states” matter. If Biden wins the blue wall of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, he wins. That’s the ball game. If he loses, he’ll need help with winning Arizona and Georgia. But chances are if he loses the blue wall he’s gonna lose Arizona and Georgia too. So all that matters for Biden is to win those blue wall swing states and retain the northwest and upper east coast and he’s got it.
The sad truth is no.

This is fantastic writing. Free article:

IMG_6654.png
IMG_6655.png
So much of our current situation is based on people being bored as **** with the prosperity and peace found in America. And now they find meaning in breaking stuff, whether it’s spreading conspiracies about elections and vaccines, attacking institutions like our justice department or police, or breaking our democracy. They find identity, community, meaning, and fun from the monotony of modern daily life through destroying a peaceful society.

been saying that for a year and getting slammed for it every time. Now i think it's probably too late

been saying that for a year and getting slammed for it every time. Now i think it's probably too late
Incorrect.
Almost everyone has said that Biden is too old. I know I have like a million times.

Does a single person in this country think Joe can serve four more years starting six months from now? And then if he dies in office or goes full dementia we get Kamala? He's going to lose. There is plenty of time for him to step down to save us.

Back